68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get a TV Focker?

• I'll get a 1/60 one
    • I'll get a 1/48 one
    • I'll get both
    • Who? That Ozma clone?

Those links don't work for me...

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.new-un-spacy.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

WTF? :huh:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I prefer my 1S with the strike cannon, so I can pass on the TV1S... I was thinking about making my 1/48 Hasegawa a TV version... but I still want the Strike Cannon... actually, Focker never even had an FP set on TV so its just an easier thing for me not to think about.

I won't be so concern about the TV style cockpit, so long the outer appearance is pure white along with other TV style markings, egs black arrow on the head.

I would prefer both Roy & Hikaru pilots be included as well....shouldn't be too difficult job for Yamato to do so, rite?

Edited by Javabean

I'd like it if they did, though. I'd buy a back of 1/60 pilots and standing figures: TV Roy and Hikaru, Zero/low-viz v1 style, singing DYRL Minmay. Maybe include one or two of these in ground crew sets...

I won't be so concern about the TV style cockpit, so long the outer appearance is pure white along with other TV style markings, egs black arrow on the head.

I would prefer both Roy & Hikaru pilots be included as well....shouldn't be too difficult job for Yamato to do so, rite?

I'd rather have the T.V. Focker main fuselage color be the same insignia white that Yamato has been using for any of the DRYL Skull Squadron VF-1's.

-Kyp

That just remind me how terrible the ver2 1/60 pilots are. The Milia that comes with the 22 is a massively better sculpt, heck the heads on the old 1/60 pilots are even kind of better although of course they have nothing below the waist.

On the V2, the movie pilots are fairly good but the tv pilots are lacking details.

If you look at Minmay figures in vt-1, you will get sick. And yeah, it's still better than V1.

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

Edited by Vi-RS