...So I got bored one day...

captain america

This ship lenghts 500 mt. So, 1/2500 = 20 cm.

Have you thought in to make the entire collection of Zentradi ships?

The flagship in 1/5000 using 5725m would be around 1 meter long. In 1/2500 you don't want to know. It would be one really long cucumber.

What is the scale of the Zentradi Capital ship release by Scale solutions? How about sculpting ships base on that scale?

I roughly figured the scale out to 1/8650. A really odd scale. The scout in that scale would be too small.

The flagship in 1/5000 using 5725m would be around 1 meter long. In 1/2500 you don't want to know. It would be one really long cucumber.

Indeed an one metre cucumber will be too much to put in my place. I already got the capital ship from Scale Solutions. I think I may have to wait for someone else to make the other ships in that scale or I'll have to build my own fleet.

When I was a kid, we used to grow GIANT Zuccini (Aubergines) in our garden about a meter long. Lacquer one of those babies, add a few details and you'd be ready to go! And it's already green! :lol:

Nice work again Captain! I would recommend you not say you were bored on this website. People will find all sorts of suggestions for new subjects B))

Your sculpt looks a MILLION times better than the ole' styrene kits! - MT

One zillion Quatloos!

Actually, no price in mind, it's just a private project for the time being.

I've got a bazillion Quatloos in a plain brown envelope that I just happened to pick up at a garage sale. How many will that get me :unsure:

Looking very cool. This and the flagship are my favorite Zent designs. The scout looks like a sleek cutter. Fast and maneuverable.

Until it gets hit by a blast from the SDF-1's main cannon that is! :ph34r:

Sweet! Count me in if you go into a production run. I'm not married to any particular scale when it comes to the Zentraedi ships. Price and shelf-space is more the concern there!

More cucumber madness! :lol:

In all fairness, I could have cut corners and simply duck-taped some cucumbers together with some corn nibblets, but I choose to take the difficult path.

HEH! Ya wearing the same watch as moi =]

oh! and good work =)

dont forget the Logan. =)