URGENT - Need Screen Grabs from Macross 7

Graham

Here's some I just snapped from M7 Remastered (patched), Ep 8, with Gamlin in the VF-11C flight suit. Any particular angles you're looking for?

post-32-1263354025_thumb.png

post-32-1263354041_thumb.png

They screwed up the color of the flight suit badly on the prototype. It looks really gay.

Hopefully, there is time to change it. Not sure if the production run has started yet or not.

I'm usually their go to guy if they have any questions. They don't have an in-house expert, although the Japanese Macross production manager is now (usually) pretty knowledgable.

Graham

You guys are great.... doing pro-bono consulting work for a for-profit corporation :p .

The price I'll happily pay as a hobbyist to get something authentic, instead of something done wrong. Realistically, we could live with a mis-colored pilot, and probably won't make any difference to their bottom line, but us fans can have our cake and eat it, to.

OK, next request (sorry I'mat work ATM & don't have access to my M7 files).

I need some screen captures showing the ciolor of the VF-11C space use Super Packs.

I seem to recall the Super Packs being a dark bluish-grey, rather than just grey.

Graham

They screwed up the color of the flight suit badly on the prototype. It looks really gay.

Maybe there's a secret Pink Pecker Squadron enthusiast over at Yamato who has an axe to grind since they went with the CF instead of the Pink Pecker VF-11?? :lol:

Pete

I need some screen captures showing the ciolor of the VF-11C space use Super Packs.

I seem to recall the Super Packs being a dark bluish-grey, rather than just grey.

Graham

post-322-1263435099_thumb.jpg

Graham

Nor sure how accurate colorwise the Macross Mecha Manual is but this looks good to me:

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/macross7/vf-11...11c-fighter.gif