Anyone have Yamato's e-mail address for customer queries?

Omegablue

While placing the missile cluster, one of the wing's clips went. First time ever, and I have 4 1/60 v2.

Need a wing replacement, but most stores want $50 due to the fact that I'm in South Africa.

A friend of mine in the past, had a similar experience, when a Revoltech's superpack was missing, and got charged that much from HLJ for it...

So I want to ask Yamato directly...

My Japanese is at Zero, so I can't make out much on their website...

Agent-GHQ. I actually have piano hands. (IE, slender hands) LOL

Well what I meant by the clip, is that the raised ring piece beneath the wing, where you clip the missiles on. I slid the missile on, there was a bit of struggle, and the groove on that clip just brittled off. Now missiles can't attach. It just droops down and pops off.

When I'll get a chance I'll take pics...

EXO, thanx, but I'm still waiting for OD to reply to me.

It's pity that Yamato can't service it's loyal customers outside of Japan...

It's pity that Yamato can't service it's loyal customers outside of Japan...

Thank Harmony Gold for that B))

I hope you get a replacement for the wing!! Maybe one of the members that speak Japanese will chime in and guide you or provide you with a mail to contact Yamato.

I've had a little bit of trouble with both the Max and the Millia. The outermost connector on one wing, the missiles don't seem to want to go in quite right, like the connector isn't aligned properly or the hole is a tad too small. I got the missiles in but they don't seem to be quite as secure as on the other wing.

I just got my M&M pack today from HLJ holidays sales. I gotta be very careful when open them up.

There is a note in the box basically indicating wear might occur during transformation on the white color reflector hump behind the head in battroid mode.

There is a note in the box basically indicating wear might occur during transformation on the white color reflector hump behind the head in battroid mode.

It's very difficult, as the areas will scrap together of when you split open the body.

My Millia is already scarred!

Is it just me but I am having hard time to attach the super parts with the "bridge" or "connector" for the super parts. Basically the connector won't slot into the hinge of the backpack. I don't have problem with others V2 I have but both my M&M have this problem. It seems like the backpack hinge on the valkyries is wider on M&W. Anyone?

post-611-1259261595_thumb.jpg

I had some trouble with that part but got them to sit right eventually. As far as I can tell from that shot, you seem to have it lined up right, so I'm not sure where the problem is... is one side, as seen from above, "crooked", i.e. not as straight as the other side?

I tried it again, it finally goes in and clip in place. It is slightly harder for M&M, my other V2 snaps in easily.

Speaking of M&M problem, on my two units the back fast pack push the back pack flush against the back where the two little fins stick out, resulting with the vertical wing getting a little off color dot.

I always use the protective transparent tape from the landing, paste it on the tail fins that will meet with the two small antenas to protect the paint, it works.

All of the V2 VF-1s have that problem.

Agreed. I also notice another problem on M&M that when you place the fast pack with the connecter in place, you will see 2 scuffs on each side of the back plate when you remove the fast pack. Unlike other's in white or gray color, the red and blue colors make the scuffs much more visible.

Is it just me but I am having hard time to attach the super parts with the "bridge" or "connector" for the super parts. Basically the connector won't slot into the hinge of the backpack. I don't have problem with others V2 I have but both my M&M have this problem. It seems like the backpack hinge on the valkyries is wider on M&W. Anyone?

LOL, I didn't want to bring this up initially, as I thought I was unskilled with SP. Max and Millia are my first with SP. :p

These are definitely last on my list to get, especially since I have the 1/48's with custom red and blue side covers and don't plan on getting rid of those anytime soon. All these flaws only make me desire the 1/60 VE-1 even more, which truly looks astounding.

There is no problem on M&M but attention and care are needed when transforming the valkyries to battroid mode since lots of white area are painted in between chest plate and back plate. I don't know about you but my eyes are sensitive on scale so mixing scale won't work on me and I have never got myself any 1/48.

LOL, I didn't want to bring this up initially, as I thought I was unskilled with SP. Max and Millia are my first with SP. :p

I have every release of V2, but M&M is a bit tight on the backpack hinge. The SP goes in nonetheless.