ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

This figure makes some pretty big impressions...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006641

Thick, juicy, curvy, pretty and NAKED; a steal for that price, and I may have finally found the woman to stand next to my Diskvision Elsa...

Edited by myk

Argh. Argh, I say!

I remember just enough about that show to wonder how I ever thought it was "ok." I watched the whole thing, though - with my wife! It was at a time when anime was so tough to come by that we'd watch basically anything we could get our hands on, without regard to the subject matter or quality.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

and now for something completely different: a figure of a male character from an american video game...

The President of the United States from Saints Row IV

Boss2.jpg

there's a part of me that really wants this because I frakking love saints row, and I've just spent like 60+ hours in the last week and a half playing SRIV.

But then, there's a part of me that doesn't like it because it's not MY Saints row protagonist. I've used a female character as my main for all the Saints Row games I've played, and even when I've done male character play-through, they don't look anything like this guy.

But it has a frakking Dub-step gun, and I love that thing in game (although it'll probably be the white version, when I usually use the purple-with-flames pop skin in game).

also, have I mentioned how much I love Mogudan and his ridiculous boobage. :wub::p:lol:

MouseUnit1.jpg

also, have I mentioned how much I love Mogudan and his ridiculous boobage. :wub::p:lol:

It might've been hinted at, yes.

I love him EXCEPT for his ridiculous boobage. Wish he'd tone it down just a tad.

Because I would seriously love that statue if the chest area was just a TINY bit smaller. As-is, they're a little distracting, and not in a good way.

But he's apparently making a decent living by making what he loves, so more power to him.

This isn't new or high-end, but prices on these Mylene crossover figures keep going down and down (and they're readily available in the US).

I picked one up, and I really love it for the price. I think the other figures in the line are fairly cheap, too.

5bfba22a1e47d5b64375717292e856b5.jpg

Just wanted to mention it for anyone looking for a quick Mylene fix.

I'm not abig figure purchaser (except them Yamato 2199 glas) but I just pre-ordered a Satsuki from Kill la Kill. nendoroid. Too darn cute to resist.

Mmh, I don't know why, but my computer won't let me upload a picture of it, so I'll just link to it.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/07/08-1/good-smile-company-launches-kill-la-kill-nendoroid-satsuki-kiryuin-preorders

oddly enough the only thing I can think of was what I think was a gigapulse figure of a princess with an interchangable crotch to make her a shemale with bulging panties. :p

:mellow:

Yeah... So I'm going back to geeking out over adorable chibi Elsa, kthanksbye.