Titan Maximum on Adult Swim

/sigh, I wish Adult Swim had more anime, I missed the days when they would broadcast it on their weekday lineup. There was a point where Eureka & Blood+ was aired on an almost daily basis.

Aside from Robot Chicken I just don't see how their original-creations are supposed to be their more profitable products. ATHF was ok, but Metalocalypse and Super-Jail are so macabre... is it supposed to be funny or geared towards people who enjoy seeing poorly animated acts of violence?

Robot Chicken on the other hand I really like :) .

ATHF was ok, but Metalocalypse and Super-Jail are so macabre... is it supposed to be funny or geared towards people who enjoy seeing poorly animated acts of violence?

Hey speak for yourself, I love Metalocalypse ^_^

And did you have ANY comment about Titan Maximum? It all seemed like "gah, back in the old days" grumpy old man complaints, but I agree with you on liking Robot Chicken ;)

Edited by chowyunskinny

/sigh, I wish Adult Swim had more anime, I missed the days when they would broadcast it on their weekday lineup. There was a point where Eureka & Blood+ was aired on an almost daily basis.

Aside from Robot Chicken I just don't see how their original-creations are supposed to be their more profitable products. ATHF was ok, but Metalocalypse and Super-Jail are so macabre... is it supposed to be funny or geared towards people who enjoy seeing poorly animated acts of violence?

Robot Chicken on the other hand I really like :) .

There cost is probably ultra cheap. I dislike Tim And Eric with a passion. Super jail isn't funny its.... I can't think of a word to describe it.ATHF needs to end already

Still haven't checked out Titan Maximum

I don't get it.

This, Robot Chicken & the Rest that Adult Swim. Sure I might occasional laugh but I'm watching clips the next day online. Do you need to be up all night under the influence of an illegal substance to enjoy it?

Metalocalypse is fantastic. ATHF has its moments. Venture brothers is pure win. They have a lot of misses but occasionally they get some pretty good stuff in there. Thanks for these links... I don't have cable anymore so I need people to point me in the right direction every now and then :(

Metalocalypse is fantastic. ATHF has its moments. Venture brothers is pure win. They have a lot of misses but occasionally they get some pretty good stuff in there. Thanks for these links... I don't have cable anymore so I need people to point me in the right direction every now and then :(

The only good thing about Venture Bros. is that Paul Warbutron is a part of the cast. Like I said, part of the crap block.

I don't get it.

This, Robot Chicken & the Rest that Adult Swim. Sure I might occasional laugh but I'm watching clips the next day online. Do you need to be up all night under the influence of an illegal substance to enjoy it?

yes. :mellow: