revoltech vs. yamato super poseable battloids...

pondo

I have both. I prefer the clean lines of the GNU. the revoltechs always have limbs at an odd angle since that is the look they were made with.

I don't like the design of the revy for the same reason.

GNU looks okay, but have an insane price-value ratio. They look better but not worth that much to me.

Still, I would pick up a 1S because I am a sucker.

GNUs all the way. They have a good sculpt, nice crisp clean lines and decent poseability. Saw a YF-19 GNU for only HK$60 (US$7.70) the other day.

Revys on the other hand are made of PVC which I hate, as it lacks the crispness of line that mecha toys need. The VF-1's have horrible hunched shoulders, Plus, the legs are permanantly spread like a cheap whore. :p

Graham

Revys on the other hand are made of PVC which I hate, as it lacks the crispness of line that mecha toys need. The VF-1's have horrible hunched shoulders, Plus, the legs are permanantly spread like a cheap whore. :p

Graham

No really Graham, tell how you REALLY feel.... :p

GNUs all the way. They have a good sculpt, nice crisp clean lines and decent poseability. Saw a YF-19 GNU for only HK$60 (US$7.70) the other day.

Graham

Ah, right, when I mentioned the price-value ratio, I was referring to the new VF-1. The M+ ones are dirt cheap (but I am not a big fan of M+ regrettably). Cheaper than revys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GN-U VF1J pics with Revoltech (and other VF1)comparison

VF1J is extremely poseable but is somehow floppy, much more floppy compared to MPlus GN-Us, especially the chest area joint. Figure comes with transparent display stand.

post-925-1253544232_thumb.jpg

post-925-1253544241_thumb.jpg

Comparison pic with Revoltech

post-925-1253544226_thumb.jpg

Comparison pic with Yamato 1/48, 1/60v.2, Revoltech, Toynami 1/100 and Banpresto 1J figure

post-925-1253544216_thumb.jpg

GN-U VF1J pics with Revoltech (and other VF1)comparison

VF1J is extremely poseable but is somehow floppy, much more floppy compared to MPlus GN-Us, especially the chest area joint. Figure comes with transparent display stand.

post-925-1253544232_thumb.jpg

post-925-1253544241_thumb.jpg

Comparison pic with Revoltech

post-925-1253544226_thumb.jpg

Comparison pic with Yamato 1/48, 1/60v.2, Revoltech, Toynami 1/100 and Banpresto 1J figure

post-925-1253544216_thumb.jpg

very cool! I like the look of that GNU!!!!! great legs!