1/60 M7 Valks

ff95gj

I don't like it...

I don't want to like it...

I shouldn't like it...

I can't afford to like it...

WHY DO I LIKE IT!?!?!??!!?!!?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this better be considerably cheaper than the YF-21 <_<

I'm just going to throw this out now, why does everyone seem to think that a VF-19P is on it's way? seeing this makes sense as it's only 5~6 new pieces of plastic to go from YF-21 to VF-22, any VF-19 (excluding the A model) whould require an almost complete redesign of the YF-19 toy to make.

I'm forcing myself not to buy this.

I'm just going to throw this out now, why does everyone seem to think that a VF-19P is on it's way? seeing this makes sense as it's only 5~6 new pieces of plastic to go from YF-21 to VF-22, any VF-19 (excluding the A model) whould require an almost complete redesign of the YF-19 toy to make.

if by "everyone" you mean me... I have no real reason why I believe it be but I will say I figured out the SV-51 when graham hinted about it in his sig. :p:lol:

Depends on how lineart accurate you want it to be. I can think of a few ways to make the YF-19 in the VF-19's with out havign to change the interior mold works

I recall other people bringing it up in the other thread.

oh, yeah, one other guy said he agreed with me.. but really I don't think a lot of people think it's coming. Most members, including me, have commented on numerous occasions that it would require an almost total redesign.

But... I doubt yamato would have dished out the money for the M7 dynamite license just for one valk. I'm guessing we'll see the VF-5000 and vf-19p before long.

OK, we already have a 9 page thread on this as one of the first few topics.

This is the second new thread on the same subject that IO have had to close today.

Do people not actually look at the threads or what!!!!

Graham