10 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Hell no. I don't spend this kind of money on this stuff to do ANYTHING to it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Wishing they'd announce another standalone raiser release.

Thought I'd asked since you have 3 MB Exia figures. And for having an extra rear skirt on the one displayed only as Exia.

I'm not even computing all of that. I'm not super anal about the fine details, and I'm not saying there's a right or wrong to that but on a personal level it really has to be something crucial for me to modify a high-end piece. You pretty much crap on the resale value messing with them in any way, so it's not worth it. And, I also don't display my figures with their backs turned so things on the backside of figures really don't bother me. 

4 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

did you do it, bro? I honestly admire people ballsy enough to do that stuff.

I'm planning too once I got the right white color and time to do it since I need to finish first the 'Premium Finish' that I'm doing for my 1/60 VF-0S and VF-1S. ^_^

How experienced are you with proxy services? I'm seeing a Metal Build Seven Sword on Yahoo Auctions Japan currently bidding at 10,000 yen.

Search results via From Japan (search term "metal build ダブルオーガンダム セブンソード", ie metal build double-o gundam seven sword) : https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item/search/metal+build+ダブルオーガンダム+セブンソード/Al_11_Yh_YhRaAmOm_N_N_0A00ja00_N/lgk-link_search

The /G is a P-Bandai add-on, correct? Noel and co, confirm. You'll have to find that as well to complete the SS/G. It might be for sale on the US P-Bandai site...

Alternatively, maybe someone in the For Sale section is selling theirs?

13 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

How experienced are you with proxy services? I'm seeing a Metal Build Seven Sword on Yahoo Auctions Japan currently bidding at 10,000 yen.

Search results via From Japan (search term "metal build ダブルオーガンダム セブンソード", ie metal build double-o gundam seven sword) : https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item/search/metal+build+ダブルオーガンダム+セブンソード/Al_11_Yh_YhRaAmOm_N_N_0A00ja00_N/lgk-link_search

The /G is a P-Bandai add-on, correct? Noel and co, confirm. You'll have to find that as well to complete the SS/G. It might be for sale on the US P-Bandai site...

Alternatively, maybe someone in the For Sale section is selling theirs?

Ok. Just to make it clear. The link that you posted already comes with the /G part which the first Seven Sword didn't have. That's the GN Sword II Blaster that's mounted on the right shoulder.

20268-109801-thickbox.jpg

Now there is also another item which is just the GN Sword II Blaster add-on item that's being sold or for preordering. This is if you want your Gundam Seven Sword to carry 2 GN Sword II Blaster on both shoulders.

21666-120772-thickbox.jpg

21666-120771-thickbox.jpg

In which also, you can combine those two weapon so you can do this:

21666-120775-thickbox.jpg

Anyways, hope I did understand and addressed the question. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

Thanks guys for the help! I'll take a look at these sites and see what deals I can find. 

getting it from the USA will probably be the lowest price you can get because it just released here last week, and some stores are still waiting for their shipment to come in.  USA is the last place for you to get it at MSRP of $229, cancel orders, extra surplus .  

So keep an eye for USA sites that sold out their preorders, but not yet released/shipped out.

Japan is already over 25000 yen and then you add in shipping.

There's a bunch on Ebay selling for $250 shipped.  so if you see one of those flash sale ebay coupons , it will most likely be your best bet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=METAL+BUILD+SEVEN+SWORD&_sop=15

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Just to make it clear. The link that you posted already comes with the /G part which the first Seven Sword didn't have. That's the GN Sword II Blaster that's mounted on the right shoulder.

Now there is also another item which is just the GN Sword II Blaster add-on item that's being sold or for preordering. This is if you want your Gundam Seven Sword to carry 2 GN Sword II Blaster on both shoulders.

Anyways, hope I did understand and addressed the question. ^_^

Perfectly. Thanks for the clarification. I thought since the GN Sword II Blaster had received a standalone release, the 00 base MUST have been the Seven Sword, not the Seven Sword/G.

I think I'm gonna stop trying to answer these toy questions from now on lol. I clearly don't pay enough attention to or know enough about them.

On 9/11/2017 at 6:59 PM, no3Ljm said:

Get the FanMade Turris Babel. It comes with extra Exia GN Short and Long Blades plus the Weapon Plus holder to complete your Avalance Exia Weapon Plus Figure. ;)

And if you want you can sell the GN Big Sword that came with it to me. Win-Win. ^_^

Tempting... I didn't know it came with a GN Big Sword.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:11 PM, kajnrig said:

There's also the Dragon Momoko kit that recently came out, if you're willing to build it yourself. I should be getting mine in soon-ish, so if you want I'll post some pics of an unpainted build so you can see what you're getting with the minimum amount of effort.

I think Kuma Style is right on this one; I don't remember the WPP being a "canon" equipment setup, either. Personally, I think they added it just to appease the fans who get surprisingly irate about even the slightest bit of asymmetry.

I still remember the amount of crap-tossing people did about the Quanta "ruining" the 00's "perfect symmetry"...

Thanks for the offer, the Dragon Momoko kit would be cool to see. 

Personally I love the asymmetrical gundams, they are more visual interesting to me. The Seven Sword/G and Quanta are some of my favorite designs and I really hope they do a Full Saber option set for the Quanta. I bet the Metal Build frame could hold the weight and have a massive display stand to hold all of the sword bits.

I actually like the Seven Sword/G equipment more than the Riser equipment for the 00 Gundam. The large binders were cool but the fighter cockpit hanging off of the back is an odd design choice. When I first saw the Seven Sword/G equipment I thought "They should have used that in the anime instead of the Riser." 

This is for the smaller, 1/144 Metal Robot.  I can't wait for them to announce a Metal Build 1/100 ver or similar.

Metal Robot <SIDE MS> XN Raiser + Seven Sword Parts Set  Price: 7,992JPY (8% tax included)

Tamashii web exclusive ,  pre order starts 09-15-17 ,   Release Date: February, 2018

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117516/

Appearance works  Mobile Suit Gundam 00V
 Main product content  · XN Riser 
 · GN Qatar wrist 
 · right · knee armor 
 · GN Buster Sword II 
 · GN Sword II Long 
 · GN Sword II short 
 · GN Qatar × 2 
 · Joint parts for XN unit 
 · Marking seal

101.jpg.0e64b21b4d31c66542921c476eaf5924.jpg

20170914_xnriser_01.thumb.jpg.18c7d7b6256dc8384a4a51f720655c44.jpg

20170914_xnriser_03.thumb.jpg.de4af37d22eee5aeeca1c035fbf6fc10.jpg

Edited by F360

23 hours ago, F360 said:

This is for the smaller, 1/144 Metal Robot.  I can't wait for them to announce a Metal Build 1/100 ver or similar.

Metal Robot <SIDE MS> XN Raiser + Seven Sword Parts Set  Price: 7,992JPY (8% tax included)

Tamashii web exclusive ,  pre order starts 09-15-17 ,   Release Date: February, 2018

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000117516/

Hey F360. I just want to confirm. This is just the parts? No figure included? And in order to use this we need the recent 00 Raiser figure, correct?

Thanks!

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Hey F360. I just want to confirm. This is just the parts? No figure included? And in order to use this we need the recent 00 Raiser figure, correct?

Thanks!

yup, just option parts.  you will need to purchase the Metal Build OO raiser to use those parts.

The gundam with raiser is 10980 yen 

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/19717-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-00-raiser-gn-sword-iii.html

METAL ROBOT DAMASHII (SIDE MS) XN RAISER + SEVEN SWORD PARTS SET - LIMITED EDITION 

8420 yen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22353-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-xn-raiser-seven-sword-parts-set-limited-edition.html

12 hours ago, F360 said:

yup, just option parts.  you will need to purchase the Metal Build OO raiser to use those parts.

The gundam with raiser is 10980 yen 

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/19717-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-00-raiser-gn-sword-iii.html

METAL ROBOT DAMASHII (SIDE MS) XN RAISER + SEVEN SWORD PARTS SET - LIMITED EDITION 

8420 yen

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22353-metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-xn-raiser-seven-sword-parts-set-limited-edition.html

Thanks F360! Almost Y20000 to complete the set. Hmmm. ^_^

On a side note. Another upcoming Hobby Show Exclusive:

t_web_mr_sf.jpg

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/223927

Edited by no3Ljm

On 9/13/2017 at 9:21 AM, General Rasp said:

Thanks for the offer, the Dragon Momoko kit would be cool to see.  

20170915_205551_HDR.jpg.a910c37becb86169e6539500a4387c5f.jpg

Gonna get to work on it this weekend, but those are a TON of runners...

After putting the stand together, note to self: ABS plastic. Knife, even a dull one, goes through it very easily. Must take care in future.