Man that 10th Anniversary Exia price is bull$h!t. Why make the anniversary product so damn expensive? If that extra paint increased the price that much at least have a regular release with the normal colors and three different option sets. Honestly the special paint looks good, but it won't match the existing releases. I would rather have the Exia match the MB Avalanche and Seven Sword/G. I don't think the special paint is worth it. I do like the three different options were included, they should have done from the beginning. Bandai should re-release the 00 Raiser, plenty of people still want a copy and the second hand market is stupid expensive. 

I wasn't going to get the Metal Build Mazinger Z but then I saw the trailer for the new movie <_<. So now I have to order the MB because the movie looks sweet and I will the figure after watching it. 

2 hours ago, yman1437 said:

So 9/29 order date....Pardon my novice question, is this gonna be a crazy po like regular macross release?

Expect that it's going to be. 

12 minutes ago, Sandman said:

So what is the different between this metal robot release and the metal build?

Metal Build is/or approximately 1/100 scale. Metal Robot Damashii on the other hand is an upgraded version of Robot Damashii line with diecast metal. And it's approximately/or 1/144 in scale.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, yman1437 said:

Thanks no3Ljm for your response!

You're welcome. Can't wait for PO night and hope to score one. ;)

The only thing I wish for is that hope that the overall proportion and sleekness will somehow match the previous RD Freedom just to go along with it. I wouldn't be surprised too if they will also make Infinite Justice next (or in the future).

13 hours ago, Sandman said:

So what is the different between this metal robot release and the metal build?

Beside the size difference the metal build line is a bit more premium than the smaller metal robot.

Metal build is like a DX Chogokin 

Metal robot is like Hi metal R but with more diecast

Hey guys! Just a quick question: which is more prone to yellowing, the GFFMC #1006 or the #1012? Unicorn Gundams?

I passed on getting one of these before but am tempted to get one after seeing that aftermarket prices have gone down quite a bit. Which one would you recommend of the two versions? Thanks!

Edited by brouken

17 hours ago, brouken said:

Hey guys! Just a quick question: which is more prone to yellowing, the GFFMC #1006 or the #1012? Unicorn Gundams?

I passed on getting one of these before but am tempted to get one after seeing that aftermarket prices have gone down quite a bit. Which one would you recommend of the two versions? Thanks!

I remember watching Charles' review video on those Unicorn Gundams. But I'm not sure if his #1012 yellowed overtime. This youtube video review was posted 2014. Hope it helps.

Thanks Noel! I watched that video yesterday already. That's what's got me to ask about the yellowing in the first place. ^_^ Tried searching for feedback from other forums but wasn't able to get a clear answer. Anyway, I ended up ordering the #0012. Got inspired by the completion of the Gundam Unicorn Statue in Diver City. :wub:

12 minutes ago, brouken said:

Thanks Noel! I watched that video yesterday already. That's what's got me to ask about the yellowing in the first place. ^_^ Tried searching for feedback from other forums but wasn't able to get a clear answer. Anyway, I ended up ordering the #0012. Got inspired by the completion of the Gundam Unicorn Statue in Diver City. :wub:

Cool! Congrats sir! Why not get both since #1012 is the Awakening Version. Atleast you will have both versions. ;)

But wait... you said #0012? That means you bought GFF Gundam MkII / Barzam instead? :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, brouken said:

Oops, missed the 1. I meant the #1012, hehe! I can only afford to get one right now. And Jungle had a sealed #1012 for a very good price. Cheaper than getting a B grade #1006 too. ^_^

That's good. Let's just hope that Bandai changed the plastic used for #1012. ;)

6 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I have the Prism Coating ver #1008 and I haven't noticed any yellowing.

That's reassuring to hear! I read in some forums that some owners of #1008 complained of yellowing in their figures. I guess it's all about storage methods. How do you store your #1008 Ignacio?

1 hour ago, brouken said:

That's reassuring to hear! I read in some forums that some owners of #1008 complained of yellowing in their figures. I guess it's all about storage methods. How do you store your #1008 Ignacio?

It's out of it's box and posed in one of my shelves. I keep checking it because I'm also familiar about the complaints of #1008, but so far so good. No direct sunlight though. 

12 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

It's out of it's box and posed in one of my shelves. I keep checking it because I'm also familiar about the complaints of #1008, but so far so good. No direct sunlight though. 

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep mine away from sunlight as well.B))