Guest davidwhangchoi

Hey F360 or anyone, i ordered two sets but need one more. i'm pretty late bc i was short funds before but i'm looking to pre-order metal strike freedom wings of light... is there anyplace still open for a decent price? (under 90 or 100)

thanks guys in advance!

Hey F360 or anyone, i ordered two sets but need one more. i'm pretty late bc i was short funds before but i'm looking to pre-order metal strike freedom wings of light... is there anyplace still open for a decent price? (under 90 or 100)

thanks guys in advance!

Bandaionline still have it for $74.39

http://www.bandaionline.com/metal-build-wings-of-light-option-set-for-strike-freedom-gundam-seed/

Edited by F360

Guest davidwhangchoi

glad to help, I was also short on a set of wings just earlier this week too. :)

i can't believe that had strike freedom (sold out) for 185usd!!! :o

Guest davidwhangchoi

in case anyone's late to the party

Red Frame is avail for pre-order again @ BBTS for 190
most likely back up preorders that were cancelled now that he's been released @ hlj, amiami, hobby search and CDjapan, etc =)
the redframe flight unit attachment is still sold out at BBTS though

Well it all depends on HLJ , the other sites seem to post their stuff right on time , 1600 jst. Which is only 11pm pacific. :)

similar to all normal release , for people that live in the USA ,you should be able to get it at bigbadtoystore, thetoysource , etc

don't know about this time but on the first release it was cheaper to buy though bbts than any Japanese site. it was also easier to get replacement parts through them when I got a defective part in mine.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm glad they kept the old price of 16200 yen with tax included.

looks like preorders starts on 04-01-16

is that 4/1 jyp time or US time? i'll be up whenever it is

Does anyone have info on the gundam universal unit trading figures. I wasn't sure if this was the correct thread, but they look interesting so far. The nt1 looks like it has remove able armor and there's a separate release for the xi gundam

Well it all depends on HLJ , the other sites seem to post their stuff right on time , 1600 jst. Which is only 11pm pacific. :)

similar to all normal release , for people that live in the USA ,you should be able to get it at bigbadtoystore, thetoysource , etc

Did I do it right?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160401T16&p0=248&msg=Exia+Preorder+Start&font=sanserif&csz=1

:)

it should be Japan time. Collector here are excited on this release since there is no price increase and that Exia prices have went almost double now.

Hopefully that doesn't mean it'll be too hard to pre-order. B))

Only one. ^_^

1* 2, or 3

i'm ready!

Me too!

-b.

I wonder if any one at Bandai knows about how fast they are selling and how much the mark-up is on the aftermarket. It puzzles me that there is no one noticing how much more units they could sell (this goes for Macross too).