Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

here goes,

me and my 1/72 vf-25g model kit's desperate attempt to imitate swoosh and the 1/60 vf-25g DX chogokin...

thanks for the inspiration swoosh, and hope you dont mind :)

hope we didnt do too bad :D

Picture009-7.jpg

Picture011-5.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture015-3.jpg

Picture020-3.jpg

Picture022-2.jpg

this is just for showing off the abdominal muscles :p

Picture017.jpg

and to end this...

Picture037-3.jpg

Edited by honkhet

So, basically, if I have plenty of light left to me, I can set the ISO as low as, say 64, and get fine images?

I don't understand much of this. All I know is my camera's ISO goes down to 64, and that you're saying that a lower ISO is good if you have plenty of lighting.

Well, basically yeah. But you want to be careful not use too strong or direct light unless you're going for that look. In most cases, that is to take photo's like drifand and jenius, you're going to want diffused lighting that isn't too strong... but just strong enough. Having overly strong light can cause you to blow out your highlights or just have a washed out image in general or have very strong form and cast shadows or some horrible combination. If you know what you're doing and your camera is capable, you can take some great photos using strong direct light... like in many of Vegas' pics.

So here's the thing, if you lower ISO to something low you may need to compensate with the shutter speed. If you can't fine tune that, it may be better just to leave it on "auto" and just try to control the light and use a tripod.

i hope you are too, man... so you won't quit this hobby :D, what would we do w/out your valk mecha p0rn ^_^ ... 75/25 na ba pre?!?! saya saya, parang bata ulit... mas high tech at mas mahal lang! lol :lol:

hmmm im still 50/50 :lol:

here goes,

me and my 1/72 vf-25g model kit's desperate attempt to imitate swoosh and the 1/60 vf-25g DX chogokin...

thanks for the inspiration swoosh, and hope you dont mind :)

hope we didnt do too bad :D

Picture009-7.jpg

Picture037-3.jpg

nice pic! honkhet! 1/72 looks good with Super Parts!

Great pics, one question, are these kits hard to paint or are they already painted like the Gundam models? I have yet to see these available anywhere in the US or any of the US e-tailers. These would go great with my 1/72 model airplanes

Great pics, one question, are these kits hard to paint or are they already painted like the Gundam models? I have yet to see these available anywhere in the US or any of the US e-tailers. These would go great with my 1/72 model airplanes

Put it this way: You don't HAVE to paint 'em, but you'll REALLY WANT TO. Also, Decals are a must.

This is NOT Perfect Grade Strike Gundam.

The VF-25 models are actually in between the High grade and Master grade Gundam models. All I did is panel line and apply stickers to my 1/72 Ozma and it looks great in my opinion. You only paint if you want something more personal than decals or stickers or if you want something custom. Panel lining just because it looks much nicer but they still can look good without it.

3440394075_94cd15427f.jpg

agreed with macross1979, everything is superb about this shot!

the pose kicks so much ass, makes me really tempted to make a destroid my next purchase ;)

meanwhile, here's my 1/72 vf-25g super messiah again, this time in gerwalk mode

Picture002-9.jpg

Picture003-6.jpg

Picture005-7.jpg

no cheating this time ;)

Picture006-5.jpg

Macross1979, Do you have any of the Yamato Destroids? They are very nice. I have a Defender and it was worth the $$$.

NO! I wish. I just can't see spending that much on them until I get all the v.2 1/60 VF-1s.

I was trying to hold on on the Ozma until they released a full armor version, but darn doesn't that look amazing. I may have to pop for this instead of a VF-25G. Great pics.

I like that pic. After seeing all the nice pics everyone has taken of their 1/60 DXs. It really makes me want to spend a crazy amount of money to get one.

I love the VF-25F and RVF-25 better than the S and F.

IMG_1254.jpg

The original VF of course are the classics...

IMG_1250.jpg

Edited by bender