Yamato 1/60 v.2 Hikaru Ichijo

EXO

why does hikaru's vf-1j keep being released with fast packs if it wasn't shown that way on tv? i'll definitely get the vf-1j with gbp armor when that comes out or get the armor separately.

i forgot what i read but are all the vf-1a hikaru's riddled with the shoulder problem or most of them? or was it just the roy vf-1s? thanks.

I seem to remember Hikaru's VF-1J with super parts in the opening credits in either gerwalk or half gerwalk in space. Am I wrong about that? I may just have to check right now.....

That is so strange. I have this image printed in my brain of Hikaru's VF-1J in half gerwalk in space during the credits but I just checked the macross opening and ending credits and it is not there. Then I checked the Robotech opening and ending credits too just in case it was burned into my childhood memories but it was not there either!

What valk was Hikaru piloting when the introduced the booby ducks?

VF-1S. Can't remember the name of the ep, but it was the one where Misa was going to earth in the shuttle.

it was in ep 24 "good-bye girl" but most of the fight animation for hikaru and his FAST pack 1s was recycled for episode 27 "love drifts away"

aw man!!! great job!!!

can u also show the conenctor u used to connect it to that gundam display stand?

I've actually got the idea from one of our forumer. CF18.

One of the clip of action base 1 match the metal bar of 1:60v2 VF-1 , but the bigger J and S head will get in the way.

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-74293-1-1.html

You can always modify the action base to match the Yamato stand adapters, but I think the action base is too light and small to safely hold the big one like 1:48.

You may check it out.

IKHII, you can do wonders with those weathering kit, you may have just started a new trend :)

Thanks bro, will do more and later.

Cheers.

ikhii

Edited by ikhii

Here's everyone's fav.

Just got it weathered and would like to share.

Is there an extra panel that folds out beneath the "arm pit" or did you add something there - becuase your Battroid seems to have this white spot where there shouldn't be one... unless I'm missing something :)

Pete

Are the shoulder's for the VF-1s Hikaru with the Super Pack as tight as the ones for the Roy Focker version? It came out after the release of the 1a so I'm wondering if it was also loosened.

If not I'm going to try and loosen it this weekend. Can someone post directions on how to do that? Pictures would be very helpful because I really have no idea where I'm unscrewing and loosening. Thanks!

Guys,

What do you call the thing that gives color

to the canopy? Anyway, whatever it is, it

is peeling off from my vf-1a! :o

What should I do? It doesn't look like a

sticker. Thinking that it was some sort

of sticker, upon seeing some portions

which were detaching from the canopy,

I took a cotton bud to smooth them out

and to my horror the thing was peeling

from the canopy in small pieces. Now

there are some portions which are clear.

Anything that I can spray on it to make

it like the original?

Thanks!!!

thanks for the reply bro.

i don't remember it coming into contact with

any chemical agent. as it is in the underside

of the canopy, getting into contact with it is

quite hard.

will try to post pictures as soon as possible.

anyway, is there a spray or something

which can duplicate it?

had also some looseness in one of the legs.

i opened it up and put a piece of toothpick

near the spring to prevent it from moving.

seems to be fixed. for the meantime.

i got my 1st valk when i was 7 years old...it was a 1/100 Hikky VF-1S, i am still wondering whether it was a counterfeit of taka's 1/100 :p

Now, i've got my Hikky VF-1S v2, the best PT VF-1 to date...i was not able to describe the feeling when i got it...i just wish i could put them side by side but the old one is now pieces of plastic :(

my valk-collecting addiction is getting worsened ...y didnt anyone tell me about this????

Edited by diabloM

Uhh... have you been paying attention to this site? All we do is bitch about how we have to have this or that but it's sooooo expensive.....maybe I'll only get two. :lol: Or lately, "They are all too expensive how do they think we can afford these?!?!":<_< Personally I love my VFs and i don't regret any of them....well except for my YF-21 somedays.:lol

Now you need to buy a Max VF-1S or a Max VF-1A (DYRL) and a Kakizaki VF-1A(DYRL) to go with them. ;) Then you'll have to buy the TV VF-1J, VF-1A Max & VF-1A Kakizaki. :)

Crap while your at it pick up a VF-1D and a VF-1S Roy right now! :p:lol: Oh and maybe a couple of destoids....... :wacko:

Seriously though if your looking for your next purchase I can't recommend a VF-0. Mines gotten a bit floppy and some bitch about exploding shoulders but the design is awesome! I also love my YF-21 but the price.... :ph34r:

Edited by logos

i got my 1st valk when i was 7 years old...it was a 1/100 Hikky VF-1S, i am still wondering whether it was a counterfeit of taka's 1/100 :p

Now, i've got my Hikky VF-1S v2, the best PT VF-1 to date...i was not able to describe the feeling when i got it...i just wish i could put them side by side but the old one is now pieces of plastic :(

my valk-collecting addiction is getting worsened ...y didnt anyone tell me about this????

I'll be getting my v2.0 Hikaru 1A this week too. HLJ's 25% off sale was too good to pass up.

Hmmm...all of my Yamato Valks are non-super pack Hikaru 1As. ^_^

I once had a bootleg 1/100 Fokker 1S. Many many years ago. Was one of my favorite toys. It eventually broke and was thrown out. Just recently purchased a 1/100 Takatoku Hikaru 1S off Evilbay for nostalgia.

I'll be getting my v2.0 Hikaru 1A this week too. HLJ's 25% off sale was too good to pass up.

Hmmm...all of my Yamato Valks are non-super pack Hikaru 1As. ^_^

I once had a bootleg 1/100 Fokker 1S. Many many years ago. Was one of my favorite toys. It eventually broke and was thrown out. Just recently purchased a 1/100 Takatoku Hikaru 1S off Evilbay for nostalgia.

Thinking of getting a 1/100 taka for nostalgia too...but any available?

now my addiction is going retro...damn...

Thinking of getting a 1/100 taka for nostalgia too...but any available?

now my addiction is going retro...damn...

There's 3 on auction at Ebay right now. Just about 5 hours left.

Search under 1/100 takatoku macross.

I'm considering painting the gray bases around the necks white on the 1J and 1S. The gray makes its look like the head is floating off the body. Does anyone else feel this way?

And they should have used the more military subdued white of the 1S on the 1J. I do not like the look of the bright white.

-- I should always write praise though anytime I post about the v.2s - these things are miracles of quality and solid design. --

Just a quick Photoshopping with the white subdued and the neck base white instead of gray . . .

post-8486-1236112616_thumb.jpg

I'm considering painting the gray bases around the necks white on the 1J and 1S. The gray makes its look like the head is floating off the body. Does anyone else feel this way?

And they should have used the more military subdued white of the 1S on the 1J. I do not like the look of the bright white.

-- I should always write praise though anytime I post about the v.2s - these things are miracles of quality and solid design. --

Just a quick Photoshopping with the white subdued and the neck base white instead of gray . . .

The white neck base does look better. Any idea why Yamato went with a grey neck base?

I don't know the gray base adds some contrast IMO. Could be either it wouldn't really bother me. Yamato probably wanted to save a little money by using the same neck mechanism on them all I guess.

Also I am a fan of the white. It so niece and harsh like a Storm trooper or something. It's like Hikaru is daring somebody to shoot him. Maybe the Cannon fodders with thier subdud tones could learn something from this! :p Anyway, if you don't like it try weathering it, I bet it'll come out nice.

I got both this and my D today. At first it was like Ack! Is that ever white! But I found myself fiddling with this one the most today for some reason. Also putting it next to my VF-1S makes it look gray not white. :mellow:

Edited by logos

Just want to give a thumbs up to the arms/shoulders debate, mines perfect (1S), tight and easy to swing out.

Dunno what the fuss was about transforming the v.2's into the different modes, what a piece of cake, and no unecessary force needed.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie