Macross Launching Ceremonies

Noriko Takaya

Thanks alot Gubaba! It seems to be more popular than the soundtracks that you previously released... but.. 36 leechers 0 seeds! Are you still the only seeder?

Yes, I appear to be. As of right now, I see 49 leechers and I'm the only seeder. Help? Someone? Anyone...?

SDF L.C. info

http://www.akibaos.com/?p=4853

MF Movie, 2009, autumn plans!!!!!

09022201.jpg

09022202.jpg

Wait wait wait...I heard before that the movie was coming out in June...so why does the van say "2009 Autumn" on it? Have they pushed it back? <_<

Thanks alot Gubaba! It seems to be more popular than the soundtracks that you previously released... but.. 36 leechers 0 seeds! Are you still the only seeder?

Yes, I appear to be. As of right now, I see 49 leechers and I'm the only seeder. Help? Someone? Anyone...?

SDF L.C. info

http://www.akibaos.com/?p=4853

MF Movie, 2009, autumn plans!!!!!

09022201.jpg

09022202.jpg

Wait wait wait...I heard before that the movie was coming out in June...so why does the van say "2009 Autumn" on it? Have they pushed it back? <_<

Heh, 1 seed 400+ leechers. Looks like your torrent is pretty popular, Gubaba! Congratulations, its great work!

400? I show 48...

Man, someone had better help seed, or no one's going to complete the torrent... :ph34r:

Please? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller...?

Also, I said this in the iMacross thread, but it bears repeating. All I did was go through the script. Boinger was the one who ripped the DVD and added the subtitles (and added them, and added them...). The lion's share of the thanks should go to him.

Gah, I wish I could go there yesterday instead of getting stuck in front of my computer for 12 hours, applying online for more than 2000 jobs in rikunabi :ph34r:

Need more photos before my nerve cells exploded.....

Gah, I wish I could go there yesterday instead of getting stuck in front of my computer for 12 hours, applying online for more than 2000 jobs in rikunabi :ph34r:

Need more photos before my nerve cells exploded.....

Tell me about it. I had some last minute stuff come up at the .......last minute. Yeah.

Haven't heard from Ren yet.

Edited by Alex

I agree. YOU NEED HELP!!! :lol: She's very "mature" looking and has that tom-boyish attitude in macro form. But she's all female baby! :)

Man, what should I ask the doctor?

"Hey doctor, doctor, in japanese animated cartoon, boys are becoming more like girls and girls are having giant eyebrows like manly men, what should I feel right, doctor?" :wacko: