Macross Launching Ceremonies

Noriko Takaya

The Prometheus is the talk show, the Daedalus is the "Launch Ceremony", the contents of which I'm still not sure about.

Anyway, the talk show will feature Kawamori and gang, so I couldn't really care less about anything else!

The Prometheus is the talk show, the Daedalus is the "Launch Ceremony", the contents of which I'm still not sure about.

Anyway, the talk show will feature Kawamori and gang, so I couldn't really care less about anything else!

That's freakin' awesome!

Wish I could be there...

Well, i'm being dragged along to this thing by Renato............. ^_^

Though I didn't get a ticket.

I just have this image of being the guy who doesn't get into the exclusive club (kinda like in Wanyne's World) stuck outside with the losers.

Some random guy walks up to me

Otaku- "Hi"

Me- "Uh....hi?"

Otaku- "Do you like MEEN-MAAAAY?"

Me- "Uh, get away from me. You sicken me."

Alternatively

"Yes, I love LEEN MIIIIIIIIIIN-MAAAAAAAAAY!"

^_^

Edited by Alex

Well, i'm being dragged along to this thing by Renato............. ^_^

Though I didn't get a ticket.

I just have this image of being the guy who doesn't get into the exclusive club (kinda like in Wanyne's World) stuck outside with the losers.

Some random guy walks up to me

Otaku- "Hi"

Me- "Uh....hi?"

Otaku- "Do you like MEEN-MAAAAY?"

Me- "Uh, get away from me. You sicken me."

Alternatively

"Yes, I love LEEN MIIIIIIIIIIN-MAAAAAAAAAY!"

^_^

Could be worse. Random guy might ask you if you like Bobby!

Graham

Could be worse. Random guy might ask you if you like Bobby!

Graham

Well, now that you mention it he is quite a handsome......GAH!

I have images of Kawa-Whorey Show-boat being assassinated John Wilkes Booth style by a member of the audience for his refusal to resolve the love triangle in Frontier.

The assassin will probably shout "SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!"

Which of course means "death to b-tards who refuse to resolve love triangles in Frontier.

Edited by Alex

Congratulations Renato!

Was it harder to get than Wonka's "Golden Ticket"?

Thanks, but I'm already a member. ^_^

No, I was talking about using UTorrent. AFAIK, Azureus is the only first-rate BitTorrent client that can be used with a Mac.

There's a Mac version of uTorrent, actually. I would trust that it would be on par with the PC version. Though it appears that they're still working on it. It might be worth trying at least. http://mac.utorrent.com/ Otherwise, Transmission looks promising. I loved Azureus back in the day, despite it's memory choking Java use.

Somebody make sure to take a camera.

What you will see is a very early sculpt and far from finished, but I think you will be pleased.

Graham

At this point, even if it was a lump of clay that only vaguely looked like something from Macross we haven't seen before, I'll be pumped. :D

Vostok 7

At this point, even if it was a lump of clay that only vaguely looked like something from Macross we haven't seen before, I'll be pumped. :D

Vostok 7

IF it's a lump of clay, it would be a good news, because it is not a VF-1. ^_^

Cuz Yamato have all 1ADJS molds already.

Show me the Regults!

Guys, please, get MOAR photos from there! And some with Kawamori and others Big Guys. With everything from there!

So sorry that I haven't got enough money to get there from Moscow. <_<

But, sure, there will be 30-th anniversary, and, maybe, me on it! ^_^

Well, boinger's and my launching ceremony has started...check the link in my sig for the torrent, or go to the iMacross thread for direct download.

(If you choose the latter, though, I'd really appreciate help with seeding...my internet connection in none too fast, and I can't leave my computer going 24/7. Thanks!)

Well, boinger's and my launching ceremony has started...check the link in my sig for the torrent, or go to the iMacross thread for direct download.

(If you choose the latter, though, I'd really appreciate help with seeding...my internet connection in none too fast, and I can't leave my computer going 24/7. Thanks!)

Thanks alot Gubaba! It seems to be more popular than the soundtracks that you previously released... but.. 36 leechers 0 seeds! Are you still the only seeder?