Macross Launching Ceremonies

Noriko Takaya

For some reason, the torrent was trackerless, and thus didn't really work for a lot of people. I don't know how that happened, but I fixed it.

However, I also don't know how THAT happened, either. But it is indeed fixed now.

Well I've been trying to download and help seed this file(SDF Eps 00) for the last two days but I'm only at 71% and d/l is crawling at an snails pace. I see 1 seeder but for some reason I'm not d/l from him and 80 leeches.

Well I've been trying to download and help seed this file(SDF Eps 00) for the last two days but I'm only at 71% and d/l is crawling at an snails pace. I see 1 seeder but for some reason I'm not d/l from him and 80 leeches.

That seeder would be me.

My connection is rather slow for uploading, so sorry. But edwin3060 is helping out, so it shouldn't be long before it's all out, nice and seeded.

And then we get to go through it all again every two weeks for the next five years or so... :wacko:

Yep I'm seeding now-- you have to realise that you can only download as much as the availability ratio-- which was at about 71% without seeders which is why you can't download more. We need more people to volunteer to be distros!

I know that. It was because I "saw" a seeder but I wasn't dling that was the problem. It's good now. I'm now seeding at about 80kbs. I'll keep my pc up and seeding until Sunday. After that we'll see.

I know that. It was because I "saw" a seeder but I wasn't dling that was the problem. It's good now. I'm now seeding at about 80kbs. I'll keep my pc up and seeding until Sunday. After that we'll see.

Oh... that could be because there were just too many leechers-- at one point it was just me with 400+ leeches! I have to limit my number of connections to 100 or else my internet will crash.