Macross fan builds fembot

danth

This guy creation would be profitable in strip club.

Ugh, the practical side of me would have to interupt the whole notion with: okay, but what about maintenance and upkeep? What about the poor bastard that's gotta clean these things and their facilities between clients?

Ain't enough profit or pay in the world for a sh*t janitorial job like that...

That is so wrong on multiple level, if I could build a human android, I prefer making a hunter-killer android, at least I could sell it to the military. This guy creation would be profitable in strip club.

having just seen the traitor for the new terminator movie, I have to say that sound's like an awful idea.

also If I had the money he had to blow on building a robot, I'd make a robot motorcycle.

also If I had the money he had to blow on building a robot, I'd make a robot motorcycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETUUkz_vCFo

Check about 5 minutes 20 secpmds into this clip of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi ep 12 to see what I imagined reading your comment :)

Why it's in spanish, I don't know..

Edited by Keith

Ugh, the practical side of me would have to interupt the whole notion with: okay, but what about maintenance and upkeep? What about the poor bastard that's gotta clean these things and their facilities between clients?

Ain't enough profit or pay in the world for a sh*t janitorial job like that...

ROFL. If he was really smart the cavities in these things would be sealed with rubber and can just be hosed out. If it was me, I'd think the "base station" for these things would be a combination charger and bidet that automatically performed such "maintenance." :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETUUkz_vCFo

Check about 5 minutes 20 secpmds into this clip of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi ep 12 to see what I imagined reading your comment :)

Why it's in spanish, I don't know..

um, wow... why dose robocop have tits?

Edited by anime52k8

So, if someone made an animatronic fully functioning Minmay, Sheryl or Klan sex doll, how many of you guys would jump at the chance to buy one?

Graham

I Klan model. I don't care about the sex thing. I just want a new and comfortable pillow.

Edited by Macross007