Who ya gonna call?

DHX

haha, OMG, that game looks so freakin fun

I read that the game was written by harold Ramis and Dan Akroid and will be a continuation to the previews 2 movies, awesome!

noticed there's a fifth ghostbuster, maybe that will be the playable character

Edited by Valkyrie addict

We'll see how this goes. Normally, games based from movies are horrid. But I hope this turns out for the better. We may not get a proper Ghostbusters movie sequel anymore, but hopefully this game gets enough love to entice the old fans.

Game looks like it's probably going to have a strong plot, with good comedic moments thrown in there (as Ghostbusters should be)... but yeah, gameplay is another matter.

first of all... lol @ thread name... right away knew it's about Ghostbusters :D

and yes, this game will be like a honey for my childish part ( always loved ghostbusters ) Bill Murray rocks as always ( same in Lost in Translation and many others, he's just like Harrison Ford - the best )

edit.

Listning to Bobby Brown - On Our Own ( damn yeah i want this game with this kind of soundtrack :D )

Edited by crescens

We'll see how this goes. Normally, games based from movies are horrid. But I hope this turns out for the better. We may not get a proper Ghostbusters movie sequel anymore, but hopefully this game gets enough love to entice the old fans.

They got the original Ghostbuster actors involved, along with a few of the other actors. Not all, but some of them. A big plus was Bill Murray :ph34r: I would have thought he would decline contributing towards this.

I heard a couple of months ago that there was a new movie in the works. I believe a draft was being written by some writers from The Office. Harold Ramis was involved as well. All of the old cast members had mentioned they were interested in it. This is even including Bill Murray.

I just hope this game and Aliens: Colonial Marines live up to the hype.

The only guy they couldn't get involved was Rick Moranis (sp?) because he's so rich from the "Honey I shrunk the..." franchise that he never wants to work on anything again. NIiiiiiiiiiice.

way i hear it he quit acting to raise his kid after his wife died

Edited by DHX

She died in 91 and that definitely caused a time out (definitely not NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice). From what I hear now though is he just does whatever he wants. That's not to say he does nothing, he does some music and producing but I read a Yahoo news blurb a while ago about him that said the Ghostbusters gang couldn't get him 'cause he's wealthy enough to do whatever he feels like... and Ghostbusters ain't what he feels like.

She died in 91 and that definitely caused a time out (definitely not NIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice). From what I hear now though is he just does whatever he wants. That's not to say he does nothing, he does some music and producing but I read a Yahoo news blurb a while ago about him that said the Ghostbusters gang couldn't get him 'cause he's wealthy enough to do whatever he feels like... and Ghostbusters ain't what he feels like.

Well it sucks for the fans sure, but can you blame him? He's living the life he wants, how he wants it... which is cool