VF-0S version2

Getsuga Tenshou

• 4 weeks later...
<_< Sarcasm noted.

If Tomahawk OD and Defender get delivered "on time" (supposingly Dec too), that means 7 units in a month.

I have to dig in my saving to pay for all those!

i hope you don't need to ask permission from your wife to use "your" savings for 7 "plastic toys" ^_^. good thing i'm only looking at getting 2-3 items this month :rolleyes:.

Next the re-release of the Yamato VF-0S is now scheduled for December.

As for those who are wondering the word is they are adjusting the shape of the arms to try and fix the problem they had with the first production model.

- from OVERDRIVE's newsletter.

If another one of these VF-0S / Which one should i buy threads pops up i'm going to cry honestly. :lol::(

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It's all too soon to tell. Hopefully we'll have answers some day. Here's to hoping Graham gets a phone call from a slightly inebriated Yamato employee who spills all the beans... barring that maybe just a phone call from yamato that references the few pressing issues right now.

It's all too soon to tell. Hopefully we'll have answers some day. Here's to hoping Graham gets a phone call from a slightly inebriated Yamato employee who spills all the beans... barring that maybe just a phone call from yamato that references the few pressing issues right now.

Haha yea... whats with the new cut off from Yamato? Did someone else post leaks again, or is Yamato too busy, or is Graham too busy? (Fully understandable if Graham is too busy with life, this is just a hobby afterall.) I really liked reading through the old threads where Graham would have a preview of the toy and it would be like Christmas day for the forum =).

Darn! How much money do I need this month?

I have been asking myself that question. And I think the answer is $10,000 for japanese toys, $1,200 for rent, $300 for day care (for my son, not me), $200 for scotch, $1800 for a new bass amp rig, $600 for food (and chocolate), $14 for netflix, $70 for car insurance, $50 for gas (I have a honda).... scratch rent I would rather have $3million to buy a house.... where am I going? Is this mic on?

$170 shipped vf-1j hikaru 1/60v.2

$130 shipped defender

$75 shipped Gurren and simon

$85 shipped hoquet

$150 shipped DX vf-25

$40 shipped HGIF frontier figs

$86 shipped Klan

$163 shipped VF-1J 1/48 Max

$198 shipped SV-51 Ivanov

but theres more...

Look at me look at me look at me now! Its fun to have fun but you have to know how!

I have been asking myself that question. And I think the answer is $10,000 for japanese toys, $1,200 for rent, $300 for day care (for my son, not me), $200 for scotch, $1800 for a new bass amp rig, $600 for food (and chocolate), $14 for netflix, $70 for car insurance, $50 for gas (I have a honda).... scratch rent I would rather have $3million to buy a house.... where am I going? Is this mic on?

$130 shipped defender

$85 shipped hoquet

$150 shipped DX vf-25

$86 shipped Klan

but theres more...

Look at me look at me look at me now! Its fun to have fun but you have to know how!

^_^ Whether you're rich, or you're poor, its always nice to have money. My personal wishlist as of now includes the SV-51 Nora, VF-1J, a YF-21 (with a fold booster set for it), a VB-6 (in preparation for the Bandai VF100 line), the DX VF-25 (all four!) and the 1/100 VF-25. Luckily my wishlist is slightly more spread out, with the DX line and the VF100s line not out yet...

$130 shipped defender

$85 shipped hoquet

$150 shipped DX vf-25

$86 shipped Klan

but theres more...

wow, that's a pretty long xmas list compared to your other expenses = happy xmas!

cool that you're getting impact model lagaan+simon (it's awesome!!!)... gotta get yoko (MMS or Revo) too! ^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

Actually the Hikaru 1S would be in the shop on Sat officially. But I've heard that it would be earlier. Can't be sure about this one.

The date for VF-0S though, is answered by the shop owner himself.

Please, Defender and Tomahawk OD, don't come out in time!

Edited by ff95gj

Actually the Hikaru 1S would be in the shop on Sat officially. But I've heard that it would be earlier. Can't be sure about this one.

The date for VF-0S though, is answered by the shop owner himself.

Please, Defender and Tomahawk OD, don't come out in time!

yeah, the destroids can wait... until they go on clearance!

Make sure if you can, take pics of the arm to show everyone the differences Yamato made to hopefully fix the cracking issues.

Sure thing to do if I get the chance (when my wife is not around)! I feel so guilty to spend this much this month. :ph34r:

Just to show that there are no cracks, right?

Nah mate, the arms are supposed to be a new shape/design.

reason why a few of us ordered from Overdrive because they were the only ones thus far knowledgeable of that fact.

Oh! The arms are having a new design this time?

Cool. Good that I restrain myself from placing order on the VF-0S+Ghost combo from HLJ. It was too expensive to me with the shipping (and the Yen of course).

I'll have to unpack the 0A to find the difference too... Thanks for the info!

No worries! Everyone is really eager to see what changes have been made. Hope it's extra tight too.

This release could be right up there with the YF-21 for mine, as the 0S has realy grown on me with repeat watchings of Zero.

And Roy for that matter! :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

No worries! Everyone is really eager to see what changes have been made. Hope it's extra tight too.

This release could be right up there with the YF-21 for mine, as the 0S has realy grown on me with repeat watchings of Zero.

And Roy for that matter! :)

0S hv also grown on me after wathcing hundred times, so is Shin's 0A ;)

He just does so much in it, and it stands outmore than the VF-0A Shin, and battroid mode is soooo much better than Shin's,

i really don't dig the 0A in battroid mode at all. ZeroS is the only one for me! :p Still love the 0A fighter mode though...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie