Airbrushed VF-1J with GBP Armor!

physioguy

I just thought I'd post a couple pics of my custom airbrushed VF-1J with GBP armor. It's neat how different it looks in natural light with a better camera. As much as I love this guy, I'm contemplating selling it on ebay to make room for the upcoming macross toys.

post-917-1227084014_thumb.jpg post-917-1227084026_thumb.jpg post-917-1227084044_thumb.jpg post-917-1227083982_thumb.jpg post-917-1227083990_thumb.jpg post-917-1227083998_thumb.jpg

Edited by physioguy

I'm closing the chapter on my 1/48 collecting after I receive my 1/48 TV Max or if I get lucky enough to find someone willing to sell their weathered Roy and Hikaru VF-1S's. All money will be put into the new 1/60's, but I am thinking about off-loading a set of Stealth Strike parts in order to bid on this beaut. I have a new set that I have yet to display and will probably keep them boxed if I'm lucky enough to cop this.

Is it static or can you remove the armor and transform the Valk?

Edited by MacrossMan

I'm closing the chapter on my 1/48 collecting after I receive my 1/48 TV Max or if I get lucky enough to find someone willing to sell their weathered Roy and Hikaru VF-1S's. All money will be put into the new 1/60's, but I am thinking about off-loading a set of Stealth Strike parts in order to bid on this beaut. I have a new set that I have yet to display and will probably keep them boxed if I'm lucky enough to cop this.

Is it static or can you remove the armor and transform the Valk?

Most parts are glued onto the valk, IIRC; leg armour, backpack, and a few other parts, that would make the valkyrie non-transformable.

Info supplied from my same question I asked him on E-Bay.