Hasegawa New Limit

klam1020

商品名 : VF-22S `SVF-124 ムーンシューターズ` (プラモデル)

メーカー : ハセガワ

スケール : 1/72

シリーズ : 超時空要塞マクロス

原作 : 超時空要塞マクロス

発売予定日 : 11月

定価 : \2,730

商品名 : VF-0C(単座型デルタ翼機) `VMFAT-203 ホークス` (プラモデル)

発売予定日 : 12月

定価 : \3,150

<_<

商品名 : VF-22S `SVF-124 ムーンシューターズ` (プラモデル)

発売予定日 : 11月

定価 : \2,730

商品名 : VF-0C(単座型デルタ翼機) `VMFAT-203 ホークス` (プラモデル)

発売予定日 : 12月

定価 : \3,150

<_<

And this means what in english?

according to an online translator it means this:

Trade name: VF-22S `SVF-124 [munshiyutazu] `(Plamodel)

manufacturer: [hasegawasukeru]

: 1/72

series: Super spatial-temporal fortress [makurosu]

original: Super spatial-temporal fortress [makurosu]

sale due date: November

price: \ 2,730

trade names: VF-0C (single seat type delta wing machine) `VMFAT-203 [hokusu] `(Plamodel)

manufacturer: [hasegawasukeru]

: 1/72

series: Super spatial-temporal fortress [makurosu]

original: Super spatial-temporal fortress [makurosu]

sale due date: December

price: \ 3,150

And this means what in english?

New releases from Hasegawa.

Basically -

a VF-22S with VF-124 "Moon Shooters" decals (Isn't VF-124, the "Gunfighters"? I guess it's Moonshooters in M7?)

a VF-0C with VMF-203 "Hawks" decals

VF-22S fans should be happy since IIRC the original release was limited edition. I think the VF-0C is something new unless it's a misprint and is actually the VF-0D.

Edited by Vifam7

65784.gif

VF-22S “SVF-124 Moon-shooters”

Nose-art girl, you can select three-type conversion!

2,730yen released scheduled in November

65785.gif

VF-0C (single-seated, but delta-wings) “VMFAT-203 Hawks”

(U.N. Marine's specifications)

3,150yen  released scheduled in December

Edited by yui1107

65784.gif

VF-22S “SVF-124 Moon-shooters”

2,730yen released scheduled in November

65785.gif

VF-0C (single-seated, but delta-wings) “VMFAT-203 Hawks”

(U.N. Marine's specifications)

3,150yen  released scheduled in December

Holy Crap!!!! :o That looks awesome, So soon i will have a VF-0C in my collection!!! I'm going to buy the VF-0D too and have the full line up!!! WOW!!!!!

Looks like the VF-0C has some kind of third vertical fin mounted on the center of the tail, canards of the VF-0D, and the weapons set from the ghost

No, it's just a VF-0D with the VF-0 single seat front fuselage. The 'third' fin you see is actually one of the two fins at the back, and the one visually in front of it here is the fin from the wingtip end.

No, it's just a VF-0D with the VF-0 single seat front fuselage. The 'third' fin you see is actually one of the two fins at the back, and the one visually in front of it here is the fin from the wingtip end.

Thanks, that explains everything and now it makes sense. I was wondering about the wing.

So a single-seater version of the VF-0D, I love the concept!! Just ordered my new 1/72 VF-0B & 0D from HLJ.com last week, can wait to get those in.

And to Major Focker, I have a feeling there will be a release soon of the VF-0A, both the Low visibility VF-1A & VF-0B 1/72 are both in release modes. Oct is the due date for the VF-1A. So I'll put a wager on the VF-0A to come back out soon too!!!

So a single-seater version of the VF-0D, I love the concept!!

It's just like what Hasegawa has done in the past with the "Virgin Road" Valkyrie. Instead of giving us the anime correct VF-1A two-seater they gave us a custom VF-1D Max.

I really like the new paint schemes. Makes me want to buy more toys for customizing.

that 0C looks mighty nice. definitely will get one. unfortunately i missed out on the 0A. anyone want to sell theirs?

i hope hasegawa also issues a separate ghost kit.

Buy a VF-0S and use the head from the VF-0D or C.

Scans of the decal sheet are in the model section so you can get the bunny for the tail fins.

It's just like what Hasegawa has done in the past with the "Virgin Road" Valkyrie. Instead of giving us the anime correct VF-1A two-seater they gave us a custom VF-1D Max.

According to Macross Chronicle (and, I believe, Macross Perfect Memory) Max and Milia's wedding fighter was indeed supposed to be a VF-1D (not that you'd know from the crappy animation in that episode... <_< )

As for the new paint schemes, they look great. And of course I'll buy them, because I keep thinking if I through enough money at Hasegawa Macross models, they'll make a Gerwalk or a VF-11 or a VF-4.

Yes, I live in a fantasy world. :mellow:

As for the new paint schemes, they look great. And of course I'll buy them, because I keep thinking if I through enough money at Hasegawa Macross models, they'll make a Gerwalk or a VF-11 or a VF-4.

Yes, I live in a fantasy world. :mellow:

Stranger things have been seen, A VF-11 & VF-4 could very well be possible!!! If so and Hasegawa making them, could it get any better!! B))

Will there also be a new edition of the SV-51?

http://img.photo.163.com/aB4Xtan26kk-q7qPj...04198487677.jpg (copy and paste link!)

From the ad, it does not look like a new pattern or anything, might just be mentioning that its being re-released like the VF-0B & Low vis. VF-1A perhaps?? :unsure: Would be cool if it was a new design!! :rolleyes:

Edited by 505thAirborne

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Klam, thank you for posting these pictures!! That VF-0C Looks amazing!!! I noticed under yoru avatar its says China & Lawrence, KS.... Do you go to KU? Take care!!

I am a junior in KU ^_^

Edited by klam1020

I am a junior in KU ^_^

Thats awesome I worked at the Union for awhile, maybe I'll see ya around town!! Can't wait for these new models to come out. The VF-0C still has my attention, but the new VF-22S has really got me intrigued, I want that one!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...