1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

awesome, massive collection! very neatly organized too!

EDIT - noticed the wires... cool what you did for the ones w/ led lighted eyes!

Those are coated insulated copper wire used in the winding of a power transformer. Can be purchase from an electronics store. They are all connected to a DC power supply (from a old printer). So a flip of a switch, all the LEDs will light up. Save the hassle of battery replacement, and you don't have to turn on the toy LED 1 by 1.

Nice! How long across are the shelves and how deep towards the back?

overall 4m in length, 40cm in depth.

And if anyone is interested, here's more of my other collection in my other room:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v75/jonwayne/Theatre_Room/

Edited by jonwayne

The legs look strange when you extend them. I prefer to leave them as he is displaying also... unless i have VF-1 toys around because having the legs not extended throws the scale off.

You have a point.

When i extended the feet of my 25s they look like wearing folded jeans without socks.

kinda funny.

The legs look strange when you extend them. I prefer to leave them as he is displaying also... unless i have VF-1 toys around because having the legs not extended throws the scale off.

I've actually gotten used to the look of the feet extended... now it looks strange with the feet retracted!

The DX Alto looks GREAT...next to that 1996(?) version of the VF1A ? :rolleyes:

I am loving those V.1 1/60 yamato valks! Makes me glad that I did not sell any of mine. I have a thing for diecast sometimes. Nostalgia from the 1980s.

For some odd reason, I can't stand older Macross toys. I got rid of my Macross Plus 1/72s and still have only my 1/60 v.1 VE-1...which will no doubt soon also go because the more v.2s I get the uglier it looks even in fighter mode...

I don't understand why I like my G1 Transformers better than modern poseable incarnations, while I can only stand the newest of the Macross stuff...

oh well.

Pete

The collection, as it stands now. I joined MWF before I purchased my first Valk, and I read with amusement as people spoke of the "addiction", and said things like "bye bye paycheck".

"Not me" I said.

Yeah Right...

/Damn

you must love the old school Macross models cause your posing these valks like them! :p:D:lol:

hahaha take it easy on that guy

he joined macross world on oct 2008, that was before he bought his 1st valk.

now, its only feb 2009 and look at his collection :wacko:

Hey, we're just messin' with him. I was giving him helpful advice lol

Takas are cheaper, you know.

Unless you're getting the Angel Birds, that is.

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

ouch ouch ouch :wacko:

So I haven't ponied up for the stands yet, sheesh. I'm getting a little bit better at posing, but it takes practice man. That's why forums like this are so helpful, cause it lets you see what's possible with them.

/ I remember watching wizartar's instructional video on youtube, man every step it sounded like the thing was snapping off pieces left and right...

Edited by ultimateone

ouch ouch ouch :wacko:

So I haven't ponied up for the stands yet, sheesh. I'm getting a little bit better at posing, but it takes practice man. That's why forums like this are so helpful, cause it lets you see what's possible with them.

/ I remember watching wizartar's instructional video on youtube, man every step it sounded like the thing was snapping off pieces left and right...

Well, I only have two, and I've only had 'em since Christmas, and I don't have stands. That's why 25th Annie 1S stays in fighter: His hips are too loose.

Just let the poses come to you.

Currently, I have Angel standing John Woo with his and Annie's Gunpods on my bookshelf.

I also have a 1/100 Gundam action figure in its own, cliche pose.

Unfortunately, whenever I take a picture with either of my cameras, it sucks, but only in my house.

Annie and Angel are NOT leaving my room, thank you. I don't trust them.