Pics of Yamato's booth at Summer Wonderfest 08

chowyunskinny

not physically but as pictures on a banner at the back of the booth (see middle of this pic)

Its there in fighter mode to the left.

Damn it, I the best thing I could come up with for the Yamato display, was a link to some "moe block", a transforming green mechanical block that turns into a monster look alike, flying brick, and something else. I hope Noel, Save, or Howard got pics.

And still NO pics of the 1D other than the tip of the right wing. WTF is wrong with people over there? :huh:

-Kyp

Zoom it up dude! both feet thrusters, side legs and tail fins... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh our orange beauty is coming.

But the thing on everyone's mind is how the cockpit is arranged. ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Darn! We are so close getting first glimpse of VF-1D. That poster hanging at the booth clearly shows a 1D in battroid & fighter mode. Someone cud hv taken a close shot of it.

Edited by Javabean

Bah~~~ I knew the canopy would be short when I saw how propped forward the single seater pilots were seated.

A proper dual seater w/ elongated canopy would have been a dream come true.

:(

apart from that it's a dream as is. what i do with proto/scoop pics i take my hand and fingers and hide the landing gear so i can view fighter mode, nice!

Bah~~~ I knew the canopy would be short when I saw how propped forward the single seater pilots were seated.

A proper dual seater w/ elongated canopy would have been a dream come true.

:(

Well, just think of it this way, the two seaters do have the proper elongated canopy, it's the 1 seaters valks that have an improperly elongated canopy. :lol:

WOA! SWEET!! hikaru adn minmay!! now we need the 1/60 zentradi to recreate hikarus first kill!

And have Roy 1S in gerwalk right next to him doing that all cool gerwalk slide to protect Minmay. KEWLLLLLLL.

Deffinently getting two of these. We need an extra Minmay free fall fig. if we don't i'll carve one myself with the 2nd Minmay fig i'll get.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie