Will we ever get to hear or see a Zolan ever?

RedWolf

With the Humans and Zentradi making an alliance they have created a stellar spanning hedgemony not seen since the days of the Protoculture.

The Zentradi were the Proculture's warriors. Humanity is supposed to be legacy of the Protoculture.

But there is a third Protoculture seeded race in a region of the galaxy much more of a backwater than Earth was.

The Zolans. (Macross Dynamite 7)

Unlike humans who evolved from primates they evolved from marsupials.

The history on how this miclone race made contact with the UN has not been told yet.

But by 2047 they are firmly integrated into the United Nations Government. Even adopting human names.

Unlike humans and Zentradi they had not been influenced by the events of Space War 1 or Bruno Global's emmigration doctrine.

We've seen giant Zentradis in Frontier even classic SDF Macross ones. Human-Zentradi descendants like Ranka and Mikhail.

Will we ever see the Zolans again?

Plus, it says that he has Zolan blood...which is impossible. Zolans and Humans can't mate. :blink:

Uh Yeah that Zolan radio drama about a human guy from Macross 11 and a Zolan girl.

It's not they can't do it. The mechanics are quite the same. (If loli jailbait Elma Holly is any indication)

Nekki Basara was like car lights to a Meltran deer with Liza Holly. Damn his misspent sexual charisma with alien women. <_<

Just a question on how a primate and marsupial are going to concieve a child. Did the Protoculture left enough genetic manipulation for a hybrid?

It did work with the Zentradi and human though. That was the whole point of the Protoculture ruins message on Lux.

Edited by RedWolf

Uh Yeah that Zolan radio drama about a human guy from Macross 11 and a Zolan girl.

It's not they can't do it. The mechanics are quite the same. (If loli jailbait Elma Holly is any indication)

Nekki Basara was like car lights to a Meltran deer with Liza Holly. Damn his misspent sexual charisma with alien women. <_<

Just a question on how a primate and marsupial are going to concieve a child. Did the Protoculture left enough genetic manipulation for a hybrid?

It did work with the Zentradi and human though. That was the whole point of the Protoculture ruins message on Lux.

I think it's implied that humanity is the closest to their Zentraedi brethren and protoculture forebears.

The Zolan could be a later creation, during the later stages of the fall of the protoculture. Maybe they were desperate enough to try genetically modifying marsupials when they couldn't find a closer (primate or primate like) match.

And I can't believe I'm giving some lucky Macrossworlder such an obvious set-up, but here goes...

*deep breath*

"If Michael is Zolan, then where's his one-eyed snake?"

There. It's all teed up for you. Now hit a homer.

Oh you..... :lol:

So if Michel's a Zolan, where's his snake? Oh wait a minute..... :blink:

Great minds, man...great minds... ^_^

:blink:

Y'know...somehow...I imagined that Zomeo was older...

Zoliet, on the other hand, looks right on the money.

I love living in Australia. Here, Zoliet is served up as a nice steak with a side of chips.

800px-Kangaroo_meat_supermarket.jpg

Yum Yum

Taksraven

And I can't believe I'm giving some lucky Macrossworlder such an obvious set-up, but here goes...

*deep breath*

"If Michael is Zolan, then where's his one-eyed snake?"

There. It's all teed up for you. Now hit a homer.

Oh you..... :lol:

So if Michel's a Zolan, where's his snake? Oh wait a minute..... :blink:

Why, in a cage to which only Klan has the key off course. ^_^

I'm just curious, where is it officially mentioned that Zolans are a different race created by protoculture? I always thought they were micronized second generation zentradi.

Because obviously Zolans have their own culture that spans thousands of years. Plus they have those three eyed snakes that are telepathic pets like Guvava. Females have two hair colors and males have hairy arms. The have bigger pointed ears.

Lastly they evolved from marsupials not primates.

Zentradi and presumably Protoculture evolved from a primate like humans.

That's why is is easy for Max to make babies with Miria.

In the Fold Story radio drama (Zolans prefer radio over TV) the rich guy human and his former Zolan maid (Boy it sounds like Emma) can have sex but they can't have children.

Because obviously Zolans have their own culture that spans thousands of years. Plus they have those three eyed snakes that are telepathic pets like Guvava. Females have two hair colors and males have hairy arms. The have bigger pointed ears.

Lastly they evolved from marsupials not primates.

Zentradi and presumably Protoculture evolved from a primate like humans.

That's why is is easy for Max to make babies with Miria.

In the Fold Story radio drama (Zolans prefer radio over TV) the rich guy human and his former Zolan maid (Boy it sounds like Emma) can have sex but they can't have children.

Perhaps the Macross Chronicle will spread some light on this subject, but thanks!

A bit OT, but for some people, that is a win-win situation.

Could they just use the cloning technology that was used to create the Zentrans and recreate humanity after Space War 1 to get samples of both parents and mix them up to create a hybrid?

Could they just use the cloning technology that was used to create the Zentrans and recreate humanity after Space War 1 to get samples of both parents and mix them up to create a hybrid?

But a hybrid would most likely be unable to reproduce, thus passing on the parents problems to the next generation (and maybe even complicating it).

• 2 weeks later...