Max's TV 1/48 VF-1A on the way?

UN Spacy

The text on the red circle say they are magazine limited. Normally it would mean you can only order it by mailing an order form you cut from that magazine with payment, and they will mail you the product. Most certainly a Japan only deal.

WHERE'S SAVE???

I too dislike exclusives. specially the milia revoltech. C'mon! That should be available damn it. Yes I know that is a different company.

I just hope that we get a VF-1D that is not an exclusive. I would preffer 1/48 but would go for a v.2 1/60.

My question is why these 1/48s? I thought Yamato was ending it with the 25th and period end of story and now comes the 1/60v2 where all yammie macross products for all the series like M0, M+, DYRL and SDFM are now in harmony scale wise. And to add insult to injury they wont use NB4M idea for a 2 seater 1/48 valk.

I think it is all a conspiracy. Yamato knows we will buy anything macross in any scale. They want our money alright.

For 2x the price plus shipping I might think about helping hook up people with one of these, depending on the hoops required to get them.

Well.....that's pretty shitty. <_<

:ph34r:

For 2x the price plus shipping I might think about helping hook up people with one of these, depending on the hoops required to get them.

I'd appreciate it if you could provide an example of what sort of hoops you would think are worth the price of a 1/48?

I was all over a weatherd Roy till I saw this. I am not going to chase exclusives all over the world for silly money just to have one of every 1/48. I would rather spend my money on more customs from some of the painters that post here.

I feel better now, I realy didn't want to spend over $500 on one toy.......even though I probably would have. :blink:

I'd appreciate it if you could provide an example of what sort of hoops you would think are worth the price of a 1/48?

Well since no details are out on what you have to do to get the valk can't really put a value on it. So let's use the VF-1s WS as an example.

For me the final price all depends on how everything turned out by the time it is in my hands, giving a price upfront can leave the supplier shorthanded.

1) For the WS I had to spend about two hours (1 hour lunch break that flowed over to one hour of work time) to be able to get just one. So obtaining a WS could have gotten me in trouble since I was doing something other than working and I missed my lunch. Usually this is not the case, I would guess for these particular items there will be some type of points from the magazine that will be needed and will cost the usual retail price.

2) Usually with first time buyers we have to deal with allot of emails, telling us things we already know or how to do what we have all ready been doing.

3) Once we have the item locked down usually payment isn't required until it is delivered COD so we also will not know the shipping price to us until the day it is dropped off. Most deliveries come when your not home and then you have to go through the whole hassle of rescheduling the delivery or having to trek to the pick center. Of course the pick up center is only open during work hours and you have to take off more personal time to get it and lug it back home on the subway or train that also cost money both ways.

4) Usually the item comes packed in really flimsy boxes that are not ideal for shipping so then I have to purchase a box that can handle the rough international mail. Due to Yamato's huge weird shape boxes, I often have to get a huge box and custom it down which takes a bit of time. Additional packing materials are also usually needed for extra cushion that will be requested by the buyer. So there is more money spent.

5) Once the item is all packed then if you don't have a scale you need to take it to the post and get the actual shipping cost. I have a scale but some people that buy for others don't and end up having to make two trips to the post office.

6) The tricky part is how much should I be paid for my service. I think a respectable minimum is $70.00 if it's going to a fellow MW member. That example minimum does not included additional costs while trying to get the item, you will still have to pay for the item, shipping to me, any materials for packing, shipping to you, and finally Paypal fees. This is just an example and not what I would charge in the case of this thread, so don't start counting your pennies just yet.

I'm sure I've missed a few steps but getting an exclusive item isn't as easy as most non-residing Japanese collectors think or in some cases even insist on.

Edited by Save

Well since no details are out on what you have to do to get the valk can't really put a value on it. So let's use the VF-1s WS as an example.

For me the final price all depends on how everything turned out by the time it is in my hands, giving a price upfront can leave the supplier shorthanded.

1) For the WS I had to spend about two hours (1 hour lunch break that flowed over to one hour of work time) to be able to get just one. So obtaining a WS could have gotten me in trouble since I was doing something other than working and I missed my lunch. Usually this is not the case, I would guess for these particular items there will be some type of points from the magazine that will be needed and will cost the usual retail price.

2) Usually with first time buyers we have to deal with allot of emails, telling us things we already know or how to do what we have all ready been doing.

3) Once we have the item locked down usually payment isn't required until it is delivered COD so we also will not know the shipping price to us until the day it is dropped off. Most deliveries come when your not home and then you have to go through the whole hassle of rescheduling the delivery or having to trek to the pick center. Of course the pick up center is only open during work hours and you have to take off more personal time to get it and lug it back home on the subway or train that also cost money both ways.

4) Usually the item comes packed in really flimsy boxes that are not ideal for shipping so then I have to purchase a box that can handle the rough international mail. Due to Yamato's huge weird shape boxes, I often have to get a huge box and custom it down which takes a bit of time. Additional packing materials are also usually needed for extra cushion that will be requested by the buyer. So there is more money spent.

5) Once the item is all packed then if you don't have a scale you need to take it to the post and get the actual shipping cost. I have a scale but some people that buy for others don't and end up having to make two trips to the post office.

6) The tricky part is how much should I be paid for my service. I think a respectable minimum is $70.00 if it's going to a fellow MW member. That example minimum does not included additional costs while trying to get the item, you will still have to pay for the item, shipping to me, any materials for packing, shipping to you, and finally Paypal fees. This is just an example and not what I would charge in the case of this thread, so don't start counting your pennies just yet.

I'm sure I've missed a few steps but getting an exclusive item isn't as easy as most non-residing Japanese collectors think or in some cases even insist on.

Having dealt with Save on a recent purchase I would gladly give the $70 plus an additional $30; which doesn't come close to the amount of time and hassle it requires of personal time. I know my time comes at a premium so putting a value on it would be difficult.

I also will vouch for Save's shipping methods. The guy goes far and beyond to make sure items make it in one piece. The Valk I purchased was bubble wrapped then styrofoam inserts placed around the box to stiffen it up and provide further protection. Item also arrived in three days from Japan. This was all done without me even asking.

The handling charge is nothing in the scope of having the opportunity to own one of these exclusives if you really want it. Just my two cents.

B))

OO

I was all over a weatherd Roy till I saw this. I am not going to chase exclusives all over the world for silly money just to have one of every 1/48. I would rather spend my money on more customs from some of the painters that post here.

I feel better now, I realy didn't want to spend over $500 on one toy.......even though I probably would have. :blink:

I feel ya on that one squidd, but for me personally I've wanted the Max's TV version in 1/48 scale. Hopefully prices won't be too bad.

I've seen you go all out before to get people on here Japanese exclusives. I'd gladly pay extra for your time and effort. I guess we'll have to wait to see what the details are for these before we start nailing it down. Like you, I think it's going to be just a send in thing. Or maybe that's just me hoping so ^_^

I got not problem with that. You are doing us a favor and I would gladly appreciate that.

Bob where are you dude? I'm rather pissed at this myself, and it's strange not having you here to rant over yamato's newest screw over. :(:p:D I can't do anything about this, but it'd be fun to spread the hate and maybe Yamato will "get it".

"I'm a fire starter! A twisted Fire Starter! wiheeeeehhhhelllmmmmmm"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I got not problem with that. You are doing us a favor and I would gladly appreciate that.

Diddo.....thanks for being upfront and not going CRAZY with the "helping price".

I find it strange that neither the TV Max 1A, or the DYRL Max 1S have gotten any general release love (or in the case of the 1S any release at all) considering the battles w/both those Valks against Millia were among the best of both the TV series and DYRL

Max's TV 1A also saw a lot more screen time then the DYRL 1A (which only had one really good scene when it pulled the Zentran out of the Pod) but the latter has been released multiple times.

Edited by Rabidweezil

I find it strange that neither the TV Max 1A, or the DYRL Max 1S have gotten any general release love (or in the case of the 1S any release at all) considering the battles w/both those Valks against Millia were among the best of both the TV series and DYRL

Max's TV 1A also saw a lot more screen time then the DYRL 1A (which only had one really good scene when it pulled the Zentran out of the Pod) but the latter has been released multiple times.

Heh........good point......I wonder why as well :huh:

Ah hells no! Wha up wit all dis exclusive stuff. Having us throw down 7 benjamins fo a hunny dollar valk. Forget all dat ... I'm done, I'm outta here, and I'm not coming back ... screw you guys, I'm going home ...

... until maybe next week. :)

(Pardon my grammer, but I get all ghetto when I'm pissed) :wacko:

Ah hells no! Wha up wit all dis exclusive stuff. Having us throw down 7 benjamins fo a hunny dollar valk. Forget all dat ... I'm done, I'm outta here, and I'm not coming back ... screw you guys, I'm going home ...

... until maybe next week. :)

(Pardon my grammer, but I get all ghetto when I'm pissed) :wacko:

fo' shizzle mah nizzle...

Diddo.....thanks for being upfront and not going CRAZY with the "helping price".

I know we are crazy. It all depends how crazy you are. Long as everything is in reason... I know DYRL Kakazaki and Angel Birds did not so well in sales from my understanding so this is why the exclusives.

I know we are crazy. It all depends how crazy you are. Long as everything is in reason... I know DYRL Kakazaki and Angel Birds did not so well in sales from my understanding so this is why the exclusives.

:lol: .....then they should totally release this valk in a large number and when nobody is ordering them anymore I'll be more than happy to pay 70 bones for one.... :lol:

マクロス・クロニクルのみでしか手に入らないオリジナル商品を誌上限定にて販売。

ファン待望の初商品化アイテムが登場。

以下画像をクリックするとjpeg画像がダウンロードできます。

VF-1A.jpg

VF-1S.jpg

やまと製 1/48 完全変形版  VF-1A マックス機(TV版) やまと製 1/48 完全変形版  VF-1S ストライクバルキリー

一条輝機 ウェザリング仕様

まと製のVF-1A マックス機は、これが初の商品化となります。

この機種は、エースパイロットのマックスが「超時空要塞マクロス」TV23話まで搭乗しており、

マクロスを代表するメカの一つですが、これまでほとんど商品化された事のない機体です。

まさにファン待望のコレクターズアイテムといえます。

一方の「VF-1S 一条輝機 ウェザリング仕様」は、劇場版『超時空要塞マクロス ~愛・おぼえていますか~』のクライマックスを彩った歴史的な機体です。今回はリアルな汚し塗装を施した仕様となります。