What happen with the macross zero line

valhary

after the emotion with the new valks of macross plus and the new vf 1 line

yamato forget the macross zero line?

i still wait for the reactive armor and the vf 0d

yea, I'm with you.

I NEED the VF-0D

And the reactive armor I want as well as long as they can make it nice and thin, unlike the 1/48 sumo suit.

I have a feeling that Yamato would have released a VF-0D (and the reactive armor) along with the original line-up, had they any plans for it. Hopefully they'll be able to "compensate" by releasing a 1/60 VF-1D, since this new line has been redesigned (from the ground up?), and it would have given them a good reason/chance to create it.

Hope I'm wrong and they do release more Mac0 stuff in the future! ^_^ Destroids, anyone?

I get the feeling that they're done with the line. Too many QC problems to iron out. They're probably thinking 'why bother?' I mean has anyone heard anything from them about reissuing the problematic 0A CF and the iffy Shin versions? And although it would be nice to have the 'D' I just don't think that they place too much importance on making the two-seaters nor on pleasing the die-hard fans who want the two-seaters.

I get the feeling that they're done with the line. Too many QC problems to iron out. They're probably thinking 'why bother?' I mean has anyone heard anything from them about reissuing the problematic 0A CF and the iffy Shin versions? And although it would be nice to have the 'D' I just don't think that they place too much importance on making the two-seaters nor on pleasing the die-hard fans who want the two-seaters.

?? They did fix it with the Roy VF-0S+Ghost. They can only go on from there. Hello new QC guy.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well, eugimon did correctly predict awhile back that Yamato was going to alternate releases between MacZero and MacPlus.

So, it wouldn't surprise me if the next announced release is gonna be a MacZero item.