The Big Escape

Al Bundy

...But, you know, I'm not sure if I'd want to cover up a 1/48 Yamato in it. (If I owned more than three, I'd be saying otherwise. Heck, I had a problem covering a 1/48 with the GBP armor.)

Now, a Toynami? Yeah. And I bet it would look even better on a Toynami MPC valk. It's an even better proportion for the "anorexic" look.

Thanks for the comments . To answer some of your questions; other than a static pose there`s not much else you can do with it because of the extensions coming off of the back of the forearm. Unfortunately mass producing probably isn`t likely because Mother Bundy actually made it from scratch by watching the DVD (slowly trying to convert yet another to Macrossworld :lol: ) and just winging it and while making it said I quote " I hate making things this small". As for the TV Max I`ve already contacted someone here about doing one. If you look at the Gerwalk pic you can see I`ve already started stripping off the accent colors from the inner leg.

Glad to be here :) . I was talking to Mother Bundy and if anyone knows someone who could mass produce these she could make a pattern and help out with any questions you would have. I know it`s not much but just trying to give a little back .

Edited by Al Bundy

The small logo on the hat is just cut out from yellow fabric and and is held on by some "sticky" fabric material. The jacket pocket was made the same way with the yellow stuck to the black pocket. I`ll have to ask what it`s called.

Genius..or should I say, Jenius.