Optimus Prime MPC

Godzilla

in light of politically correct times i shall retract this statement that was offered as a joke to express how difficult painting can be for one who does not have such skills. i offer sincere apologies to any one person or groups who may or may not be offended by the benign statement. thank you for your time and undestanding.

- Management.

Edited by MrDisco

jsut taek some ink and color it black. i;s nto very ahrd people.

yes it is! it is as hard as typing a proper sentance! haha :)

only if you have dixlesia like I do. well it's slight. thank you for making fun of my condition.

Ummm, what is DIXLESIA?

I don't think I really want to know :lol:

in light of politically correct times i shall retract this statement that was offered as a joke to express how difficult painting can be for one who does not have such skills. i offer sincere apologies to any one person or groups who may or may not be offended by the benign statement. thank you for your time and undestanding.

- Management.

Edited by MrDisco

dyslexia people... dys·lex·i·a

A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.

[New Latin : dys- + Greek lexis, speech (from legein, to speak. See leg- in Indo-European Roots).]

n : impaired ability to read

dyslexia people... dys·lex·i·a

A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.

[New Latin : dys- + Greek lexis, speech (from legein, to speak. See leg- in Indo-European Roots).]

n : impaired ability to read

Mainly the brain switches the order of letters and numbers around little or flips letters numbers causing one to see a b when it’s really a d or a 6 instead of a 9. Fun isn’t it. it's not too bad if one takes his or her time when reading or typing.

btw I have it as well which is why i type very very slow

i just picked up sideswipe at target and got prime as a gift, i must say how unimpressed i am with sideswipe, the vehicle mode is great but the robot mode is so ugly and so not poseable, prime is awesome tho, question, how do you remove primes mask? i have the US version and it doesnt seem to come off

i just picked up sideswipe at target and got prime as a gift, i must say how unimpressed i am with sideswipe, the vehicle mode is great but the robot mode is so ugly and so not poseable, prime is awesome tho, question, how do you remove primes mask? i have the US version and it doesnt seem to come off

Feh. I hate Gainesville. No 'swipes..!

I've yet to hear of anyone removing his mask since the very first time it happened. There's the one guy who did, and we all looked at the pic. And nobody's done it since AFAIK. I think nobody wants to risk ruining it, since it sure doesn't seem to want to come off.

I've yet to hear of anyone removing his mask since the very first time it happened. There's the one guy who did, and we all looked at the pic. And nobody's done it since AFAIK. I think nobody wants to risk ruining it, since it sure doesn't seem to want to come off.

Yeah, You have to unscrew something, but why anyone would want to take the face plate off is beyond me. <_<

OOOHH YEAH!!!!! I finally got my hands on one!! Thanx Tamim!!! I just went to go pick it up and damn didn't realize this thing is hella heavy and big!!! Can't wait to open it I guess, or I might not and just buy the hasbro one and open up that thing. :p:D:lol:

OOOHH YEAH!!!!! I finally got my hands on one!! Thanx Tamim!!! I just went to go pick it up and damn didn't realize this thing is hella heavy and big!!! Can't wait to open it I guess, or I might not and just buy the hasbro one and open up that thing. :p:D:lol:

the box is pretty small comapred to a 1/48 htough