Macross 7 Remastered w/ Subs

Macross 7 Remastered DVD 5 Patch

http://rapidshare.com/files/159844326/M7R_DVD5_eng_patch.exe

On a side note, I put the ISO's in the asiandvdclub tracker in hope to improve my ratio there, and I made a request for some other Macross material on DVD, starting for Frontier :ph34r:

Edited by Xeros

I know that around disc 6 or 7 there are the Macross 7 plus mini episodes, music videos and slideshows. Were you able to get subtitles for those videos as well?

I haven't gotten around to typing up and retiming the Macross 7 plus mini episodes yet, so those would be nice to have as separate .ass/.ssa or .srt subtitle files.

Thanks !

Edited by boinger

I do have the central anime subbed Macross 7 plus episodes and Macross 7 lyrics on hand for subtitling. I'm just finishing up Clash of the Bionoids 2.0, so I can get on to timing Macross 7 mini episodes by Thursday. I can do .srt subtitling, but I've stayed away from Aegisub due to Vista 64 shutting down the Aegisub at random times. Gubaba was planning to translate the Macross 7 slideshows eventually: Galaxy fun net cd, Galaxy Network 0 and Macross Festival 95.

I do have the central anime subbed Macross 7 plus episodes and Macross 7 lyrics on hand for subtitling. I'm just finishing up Clash of the Bionoids 2.0, so I can get on to timing Macross 7 mini episodes by Thursday. I can do .srt subtitling, but I've stayed away from Aegisub due to Vista 64 shutting down the Aegisub at random times. Gubaba was planning to translate the Macross 7 slideshows eventually: Galaxy fun net cd, Galaxy Network 0 and Macross Festival 95.

That's good, I guess we have to consult Gubaba for the rest because I expect to do the DVD 7 tomorrow and with this patch done we have to wait until a new release from Central Anime for more regular episodes

That's good, I guess we have to consult Gubaba for the rest because I expect to do the DVD 7 tomorrow and with this patch done we have to wait until a new release from Central Anime for more regular episodes

Thank you for your work and for sharing!

This is for the full 8GB ISO's right?

Thank you for your work and for sharing!

This is for the full 8GB ISO's right?

Yes, in the readme file is the URL for the original source of the DVD-9 discs. If you have the Original DVD, you have to make an ISO file that match the size of the source to apply the patches

How do these patches work?

look into the read me for instructions

Now back to business xD

Macross 7 Remastered DVD 6 Patch

http://rapidshare.com/files/160750506/M7R_DVD7_eng_patch.exe

Well, for now the DVD 8 is off because there's no translation available for the slideshows and for the rest we'll have to wait a new release from Central Anime

• 1 month later...
Good news here

Via ADC I just managed to acquire all the scripts for the rest of the series, so I'll finish this project first meanwhile Gubaba finish to check the scripts on Frontier

Xeros,

This is awesome! This news is the best early X-Mas present ever!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I apologize for bumping this thread, but I've recently acquired raws of the remastered Macross 7 DVDs. I was wondering if anyone has .srt, .ass, or any other forms of subtitles that can be used with them. I was contemplating snatching the DVD ISO's, but 100 GB is a bit much. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

there are mkvs out there for episodes 1-25 with ass subs attached, try a search for them and let us know how it turns out.

Ah, thank you. I managed to snatch the torrent with 1-20 subbed. It seems to be relatively old though; does anyone know whether the group subbing (VIP or CA?) are still continuing with the project?

Ah, thank you. I managed to snatch the torrent with 1-20 subbed. It seems to be relatively old though; does anyone know whether the group subbing (VIP or CA?) are still continuing with the project?

We don't know. The subs seem old because they are using the old subs generated from Central Anime, which still do the job. Someone has snagged the subs for the rest of the series and has been making patches, but everything is a work in progress. So for the rest, keep an eye out and I hope this thread is bumped again with news of a release in the near future^^

• 2 weeks later...

Every time uTorrent picks up a new Remastered M7 release via RSS I cheer for joy.

Seriously, I am watching this for the first time in a decade and I forgot just how insanely awesome this show is. The big difference this time around is that the quality is astounding, when I was watching on VHS I never realized just how good the art is.

Every time uTorrent picks up a new Remastered M7 release via RSS I cheer for joy.

Seriously, I am watching this for the first time in a decade and I forgot just how insanely awesome this show is. The big difference this time around is that the quality is astounding, when I was watching on VHS I never realized just how good the art is.

I understand, when I was first watching shows fansubs were still being traded via VHS tapes! If you ever had to do that yourself you'd know how the quality quickly degrades from copy to copy...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda new to bittorrent, but have a question. I've tried downloading this, but everytime I try, I get a message that says the file size exceeds the amount allowed, or something like that. This happens even after only picking one of the disks to download. How do I bypass this?

I'm kinda new to bittorrent, but have a question. I've tried downloading this, but everytime I try, I get a message that says the file size exceeds the amount allowed, or something like that. This happens even after only picking one of the disks to download. How do I bypass this?

First off, you have enough space right? Also, what client are you using?