Name the VF-27...

OK then ; VF-27 LET'S GO

To the daybreak when I watched it in the dream that might keep on being in sight

It is longer

If there is the love that will become MAYBE somehow; even as for when

It is the thing that is simple if I hear my song [listEN TO MY SONG][IT'S SO EASY]

To let two heart cross

★ Put love heart thought to burn to run in a night sky, and shoot it down, and love heart takes straight sorrow and hatred on your chest; and is charge love heart to the distance of Destiny hundreds of millions of light-year

If the LET'S DANCE stars wave a singing wing to be able to lengthen for an instant; ROCK WITH ME

Because I graze BABY what, do not separate the hand

I hear my song [listEN TO MY SONG] and do appearance of power [iT'S SO EASY] and must not give up till the last

☆ Overflow the telepathy that I draw a love heart downright trace to run by tomorrow and scatter the palpitation and a smile, and a love heart spark seems to be scattered to in all hearts, yearning is streamline charge love heart

Try to beat that now. :ph34r:

LOL :lol:

Hmmm, well most of the Macross names are really no better.

VF-1S "Strike Valkyrie"

VF-19S "Super Blazer Valkyrie"

VF-25F "Super Messiah"

VF-171EX "Super Nightmare Plus" :blink:

Ah, the cheese. Take a big whiff :)

Well, at the very least they try to use words that make sense and keep the naming in line with current military tradition (I mean, we do have tngs like the F-15E Strike Eagle and F/A-18E/F Super Hornet IRL), Gundam on the other hand tends to string together bits of random Engrish for the MS names.

I suppose that's true, but it doesn't make Super Nightmare Plus any less cheesy :)

But at least both Super and Plus are words that make sense in labeling the plane as a superior variant of the Nightmare unlike say a word like Exia or Dynames or Epyon (then again, the last Gundam name that really made sense was the Mk. II).

Besides, it's not truly it has Kai attached to the name, and speaker pods and sound boosters attached to the plane.:p

Edited by d3v

The should call it the Red Dragon which would symbolise satan.

I mean if you think about it in macross zero the valks are supposed to bring destruction to the island (kadun?) so I can see this new valk (what looks to be upgraded evil SV-51 at some angles) to be the equivalent of that. It's hidden, seems to be much faster than the best stuff that the good guy use, and by macross standards it's overpowered the same way the ghost was overpowered for its time. That power is used to do bad things to help powerful get supreme control over others.

Even if Brera isn't bad the mech is symbolic of a "bad guy" valk for the good guy to challenge. (just like the Qrau was to the Fast Packed VF-1 Super Valk.)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I mean if you think about it in macross zero the valks are supposed to bring destruction to the island (kadun?) so I can see this new valk (what looks to be upgraded evil SV-51 at some angles) to be the equivalent of that. It's hidden, seems to be much faster than the best stuff that the good guy use, and by macross standards it's overpowered the same way the ghost was overpowered for its time. That power is used to do bad things to help powerful get supreme control over others.

VF-27 Kadun? (wasn't this already suggested earlier?)