YouTube Links

MisaForever

Well, if you can't get it through YouTube, download the torrent for an episode and put it in whatever you need it for. Windows Media can play MKVs, just not the subtitles.

I did consider that as a plan B, but I also holding out hope of someone knowing where a handy direct download of just the intro was. Thanks for taking the time to respond though, I appreciate it.

Edited by Ork_dreadnought

Well I've been watching Mac Frontier on YouTube due to not being able to find 'em anywhere to buy/rent on DVD. I'm on episode 19 and so far I'm pretty impressed. I can see why Klan Klan has a BIG following... he-he. Seems like such a tip of that hat Kawamori made to the original series with scenes like Alto saving Ranka and Ozma's blood with the Pineapple Cake. If I'm right there are 25 episodes total?

Edited by Skullsixx

Well I've been watching Mac Frontier on YouTube due to not being able to find 'em anywhere to buy/rent on DVD. I'm on episode 19 and so far I'm pretty impressed. I can see why Klan Klan has a BIG following... he-he. Seems like such a tip of that hat Kawamori made to the original series with scenes like Alto saving Ranka and Ozma's blood with the Pineapple Cake. If I'm right there are 25 episodes total?

Why don't you just use torrents?

Episode 19? Well get ready for 20 lol, that episode is pretty much epic. I won't be spoiling anything else but you should go to animecrazy.net or some other streaming site that will give you better options for the episodes. I just torrented all 25 episodes and it only took me a day >_> lol either way I did it after I watched the whole series. So far I think I've watched the whole Macross Frontier series about 5 times :) I just loved it.

I get to see Macross Frontier 25, every 20 minutes, whether I like it, or not. (It's my screensaver, and I can't get the damned thing changed... I'm gonna look into it later...)

"Micheru!"

How did you get a video to be your screensaver? lmao I've never heard of that actually. Either way I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing, unless you hate the ending. I didn't hate the ending but I was disappointed.

How did you get a video to be your screensaver? lmao I've never heard of that actually. Either way I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing, unless you hate the ending. I didn't hate the ending but I was disappointed.

I used a screensaver compiler program...

It just gets annoying that whenever I get off for 20 minutes, working on a model or modding a Nerf Gun or playing with my Yammies, "Oboete imasu ka (Me to me ga atta toki wo)" "Saggitarius-1's been hit!" Grr...

I liked the ending, but hated how non-ending it was. At least in all of the others, we know who the MC chooses... And I REALLY hate that the Frontier movie's gonna be Macross Frontier: DYRL?*

(*Movie Name: DYRL?'s what I call anything that's a movie recap of the anime.)

I used a screensaver compiler program...

It just gets annoying that whenever I get off for 20 minutes, working on a model or modding a Nerf Gun or playing with my Yammies, "Oboete imasu ka (Me to me ga atta toki wo)" "Saggitarius-1's been hit!" Grr...

I liked the ending, but hated how non-ending it was. At least in all of the others, we know who the MC chooses... And I REALLY hate that the Frontier movie's gonna be Macross Frontier: DYRL?*

(*Movie Name: DYRL?'s what I call anything that's a movie recap of the anime.)

Much agreed. That's the main reason why we better get an alternate ending in the movie or else I will fall into the depths of insanity, at least in my case lol. My favorite part of the anime was the romance with the action coming in second, what can I say? I'm a sucker for romance lol.

Much agreed. That's the main reason why we better get an alternate ending in the movie or else I will fall into the depths of insanity, at least in my case lol. My favorite part of the anime was the romance with the action coming in second, what can I say? I'm a sucker for romance lol.

Exactly the same here.

I hate when an anime ends, because, almost always, it can keep going for a long time, if only to see what happens to each, individual character, as I'd like to see.... There are exceptions, though. Neon Genesis Evangelion, for example. That ends with the apocolypse.

Frontier DYRL? better have Alto Choosing...

Exactly the same here.

I hate when an anime ends, because, almost always, it can keep going for a long time, if only to see what happens to each, individual character, as I'd like to see.... There are exceptions, though. Neon Genesis Evangelion, for example. That ends with the apocolypse.

Frontier DYRL? better have Alto Choosing...

Agreed once again lol, the thing that I find funny is that Kawamori trolled the hell out of us with that ending. Especially since he started playing the Sheryl and Ranka version of Triangular at the end and we get the "Hey! I won't lose in singing or in love" ending. Yeah Kawamori pretty much pointed a Deagle to my head and pulled the trigger with all that as the final scene of Macross Frontier. Oh yeah, can't forget to mention the whole "This is where it all begins" line. The guy must be planning something for him to do something like that to be honest. I could be hoping for too much but that's all I can do for now.

Agreed once again lol, the thing that I find funny is that Kawamori trolled the hell out of us with that ending. Especially since he started playing the Sheryl and Ranka version of Triangular at the end and we get the "Hey! I won't lose in singing or in love" ending. Yeah Kawamori pretty much pointed a Deagle to my head and pulled the trigger with all that as the final scene of Macross Frontier. Oh yeah, can't forget to mention the whole "This is where it all begins" line. The guy must be planning something for him to do something like that to be honest. I could be hoping for too much but that's all I can do for now.

I hope there's a second Frontier series... It's been done before with other, successful anime...

At least some sort of OVA? Please!

I hope there's a second Frontier series... It's been done before with other, successful anime...

At least some sort of OVA? Please!

Oh you don't understand how much I'm praying for either a second season or something that will keep the series going with this set of characters because I loved this set of characters. The problem is that they're going to have to find someone to replace Michel, either way I want something that will give us an ending where it actually feels like an ending because this was just left WAY to open.

Oh and has anyone heard this version of Ranka's "Ai Oboete Imasuka"? The one in episode 25 where she was possessed. This version was really epic and really did a good job at expressing the feeling in that scene.

Ranka Lee - Ai Oboete Imasuka (little bug queen)

Oh you don't understand how much I'm praying for either a second season or something that will keep the series going with this set of characters because I loved this set of characters. The problem is that they're going to have to find someone to replace Michel, either way I want something that will give us an ending where it actually feels like an ending because this was just left WAY to open.

Oh and has anyone heard this version of Ranka's "Ai Oboete Imasuka"? The one in episode 25 where she was possessed. This version was really epic and really did a good job at expressing the feeling in that scene.

Ranka Lee - Ai Oboete Imasuka (little bug queen)

Ai Oboete Imasu Ka: Bless the Little Queen. I know it, and I didn't much like it. I liked this better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79PD66Gw9mg...feature=related

However, it's still DYRL?, so it gets points. And it is better than the one from... Episode 13? I dunno, but there was another version in MacF... Honestly, I'd love to hear Nekki Basara's take on it. :p

Ai Oboete Imasu Ka: Bless the Little Queen. I know it, and I didn't much like it. I liked this better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79PD66Gw9mg...feature=related

However, it's still DYRL?, so it gets points. And it is better than the one from... Episode 13? I dunno, but there was another version in MacF... Honestly, I'd love to hear Nekki Basara's take on it. :p

Hey can you do me a favor and re-post this link because there was something wrong with the ID or something I wasn't able to watch it :(

This English version of DYRL is so beautiful.

BTW, Happy New Year!!

:D

Sorry, but I thought it was horrible! Not the singing, but the lyrics. Maybe it's just hard to do the song justice in English, the Spanish version was MUCH better!

A bit off topic from this, but I was watching the All That VF clips and they're incredible! I only saw clips featuring the VF-0, SV-51, YF-19, YF-21 and the VF-25. Are there any that feature the good ol' VF-1, 11 or other variable fighters?

Sorry, but I thought it was horrible! Not the singing, but the lyrics. Maybe it's just hard to do the song justice in English, the Spanish version was MUCH better!

A bit off topic from this, but I was watching the All That VF clips and they're incredible! I only saw clips featuring the VF-0, SV-51, YF-19, YF-21 and the VF-25. Are there any that feature the good ol' VF-1, 11 or other variable fighters?

Hey sorry to bother you but do you have a link to the spanish version of the song because I'm fluent in spanish and I want to hear it, see if it sounds any good. As for that video, I thought it was great, I understand the lyrics weren't the best but can you really compete with Japanese lyrics, I mean they usually have a very deep and profound meaning in most Japanese songs like this. The singing was pretty good too, but again if you have a link to that Spanish version, I would love to hear it :)

Unfortunately not-- there's supposed to be a full 30 min All That VF in the works but that seems increasingly unlikely, especially since we are already past the 25th anniversary. They could release it in conjuction with the launch day celebrations in february though!

This English version of DYRL is so beautiful.

BTW, Happy New Year!!

:D

Nothing beats the original of course but it aint that bad. Its actually quite listen-able. Well at least Id rather listen to this than "We will win".

Even though "We Will Win" was the only good Minmei song? (Minmay and Minmei are different people.) :lol:

No, Minmei & Minmay are the same person (family name & stage spelling subsequently), Rebecca Forstadt is a hack is what you meant to say :)

No, Minmei & Minmay are the same person (family name & stage spelling subsequently), Rebecca Forstadt is a hack is what you meant to say :)

No, Minmei and Minmay are different people. The former's just not very into songs that don't suck, and can't sing to save her life... Not to mention she only knows 2 songs, and they're both from the 50s... Singers must suck on the SDF-1... I think I'll stay in the Macross...

And Rebecca Forstadt's no hack, Reba West is :p