Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

check ur profile! I'm having fun using all these features. :p

FINALLY figured it out and started a gallery. :D

:ph34r:

dang going down already? i would like one if i lived in japan =[

There are only two reasons for that price and I'll confirm at least one of them at lunch.

1) The condition reflects the price tag, since Mandarke is 90& used or sold back toys.

2) It is a shopping incentive. They had one for the same price a few weeks back but it was only on display with the price tab. Interested buyers could only buy it on a specific day and time. A trick to get more people in the shop at the same time usually between the hours of 3-5 pm.

Edited by Save

There are only two reasons for that price and I'll confirm at least one of them at lunch.

1) The condition reflects the price tag, since Mandarke is 90& used or sold back toys.

2) It is a shopping incentive. They had one for the same price a few weeks back but it was only on display with the price tab. Interested buyers could only buy it on a specific day and time. A trick to get more people in the shop at the same time usually between the hours of 3-5 pm.

Heh.....that's pretty sly.....I wish we had shops here that sold alot more Japanese toys.

That's kind of evil considering how positively cramped that Mandarake is.

But uh yeah, I didn't look too closely I just saw the price. Given that I have no real money, I try and stay off the 8th floor.

That's kind of evil considering how positively cramped that Mandarake is.

But uh yeah, I didn't look too closely I just saw the price. Given that I have no real money, I try and stay off the 8th floor.

Just got back from the scene of the crime. I was actually wrong but not far off. Mandarake has turned the glass cabinet into a display case of items not for sale but the prices marked are what they are offering to buy from the customer for the items displayed. So is there anybody here that would part with their CM's Legioss and Tread set for 15000 yen?

Sorry I couldn't join you in Akiba yesterday yellowlightman, I was checking out my local areas Matsuri. Let's plan a time to hang out soon.

Edited by Save

Hey guys.

just wanted to let you all know there are 4 sets left for grabs of my Mospeada ride armor stickers.

There are 5 sets on reserve that have been posted on e-bay as well, but 4 sets for sure for you guys.

Thats it for the first wave of printing.

To everyone who paid for their orders, they have all been shipped out. I have 2 orders that will ship out tomorow. not sure if they belong to any of you.

PM me if you want to order.

Hi everyone.

Long time lurker here. I have a question for anyone (which would probably be EVERYONE) who purchased the Aoshima Legioss and have had problems with it. Against my better judgement, I went ahead and ordered a "Lancer" type from BigBadToyStore.com. For the most part I was lucky when it arrived today. I think I may have gotten the only one Aoshima's made that has a perfect paintjob on it. The only two problems it does have is a loose right shoulder and the neck mechanism doesn't allow the head to sit flush with the underside of the Legioss in fighter mode.

I had read somewhere on here that its because the mechanism is put in upside down or backward or something. Can someone direct me to the threads where the repair for these two problems are located. At $90, I can't allow this thing to get broken because I'm ripping into it the wrong way. Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide.

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

I recently went to Japan and picked up... er... a few... things. :) One of them was a Legioss and Tread. I went to a shop (Yodabashi Akiba) and bought a blue one, and shipped a blue one back home. It arrived this morning.

You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found that I had a red Legioss and Tread... :)

Pics of the BlowSuperior from Shizuoka:

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/009999/

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but it looks like they added a swivel for the forearm, yeah? Or just rotated the fixed position of the gauntlet. On the Stick/Ley models, you gauntlet "topper" (the missiles, etc) is always on the same side of the arm as the elbow. Here, it's to the outside, which looks much better.

I'm sort of too lazy to dig for photo reference right now, but you guys know what I'm saying.

Wow... that kinda sucks (unless you like both variants equally). Did they just not slap the sticker on the box or something?

Actually, I'm kind of pleased. :) There was a sticker on the front of the box, but I didn't notice it at the time, and even if it had it wouldn't actually have meant anything to me as I hadn't realised the Legioss had designators like "Z" - and I was under the impression that only blue ones were being sold in shops. In this age of instant download anime and encyclopaedic on-line knowledge of it, its interesting that an anime fan like me can still be surprised occasionally.

I realise this would be an issue for some people, and it is a lot of money for a colour I didn't think I was getting, but honestly, I mainly wanted a Legioss and the colour is only a secondary concern for me personally.

They opted with a mass release of the red one after originally thought was that it would be a TRU exclusive. So the red shouldn't be any harder to get at the moment than the blue but in the long run I'd guess they made fewer reds than blues so it may turn out to be more collectible.

Tread. :p

Yes, the Blowsupierier rocks. I'm thinking of getting only one this time round.

MH can't tept us this time round to buy 2 of the same types hehehehe

When are we gonna get proto pics of the Houquet red R/Armour?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Finally got the Ray and Stick MH Ride Armors....

Quick rundown: (and all this stuff you've probably read about, but I'll repeat it anyways!)

Pros:

- They look marvelous! Head sculpts are dead on.

- Great colors. More of griddy look than CM's bright colors.

- Poseable as hell.

Cons:

- Not a surprise to anyone, but the transformation is a lot of work. Pieces poppin' off, etc. (really small pieces, that is)

- More of a manufacturer packing/defect: Both toys were missing some parts. Ray was missing a handlebar. Stick was missing a peg. (this happen to anyone else?? WTF? )

- No sticker sheet. Again, no surprise.

- Small tires (but this doesn't bother me too much)

Bonus Con: I'm gonna blame UPS, but my boxes are all dented up. :( Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

I'm gonna get LANCE for sure. And when Houquet comes around, you bet your a$$ I'll get one too.

P.S. Why is Lance's armor the only one to have missiles on the chest?

Edited by fifbeat

Lancer's Blowsuperior (mark my words, one day someone will correct this and label it a Brosuperior on their packaging!) doesn't have arm mounted weapons per se' so they compensated by giving him chest missiles. As you can imagine, the arm "swords" aren't really effective for most combat situations... just sneaking up and stabbing people. Without those missiles every time Lancer was in a bike fight he would have had no weapon to return fire with.

The bike was meant for different purposes. It's the sneaky bike with sabers... although I'm not sure when sabers were really an intelligent choice of weapon. Stig and Rey's bike were the standard infantry variants (Stig being the "heavier" of the two) and Houquet's bike is obviously the "light-duty" bike. Yellow's bike is recon/covert ops bike.

Edited by jenius

i realize it's different...

It's been a white since I watched the series; but WHY was his hardware different from the others'?

Bartley was made first, then blowsperior and lastly the mospeada.

blowsperior was too expensive. so by the time of the 2nd recapture (Stick's time), blowsperiors were replaced by mospeadas.

yup, the military's r cheapos. :ph34r:

read more from here.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~cyc01/mecha.htm

Finally got the Ray and Stick MH Ride Armors....

Cons:

- No sticker sheet. Again, no surprise.

I can actually help with this problem. I make the repro sheets.lots of fellow members have purchased them. I have 5 sets left if you want some. Pm me

Bartley was made first, then blowsperior and lastly the mospeada.

blowsperior was too expensive. so by the time of the 2nd recapture (Stick's time), blowsperiors were replaced by mospeadas.

yup, the military's r cheapos. :ph34r:

read more from here.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~cyc01/mecha.htm

Very good information. THANKS!

Thank you. =)

Well it looks like my info may be more Robotech RPG (meaning... not true) according ot that Mospeada page which lists the ride armor with swords as a heavy combat version. No wonder humanity lost during the invasion... their weaponry was designed to run up and stab enemies shooting plasma discs.

Does anyone have a SCAN of the GAKKEN 1/35 RIDE-ARMOR/CYCLONE INSTRUCTIONS?

It's for my buddy tuck2197 I used to have one untill my HD crashed.

Thanks in advanced people ^_^

Edited by gilermo

I just started watching the serires for the first time today and I have to say I really like it! Its a little campy but I think thats what I enjoy about it. Anime thats too serious can be hard to watch sometimes.

Quick correction, it's the Gakken 1/8 Ride Armor you're probably asking about. Gakken's 1/35 Ride Armors are tiny diecast figures that don't transform.

If I can get my f*in scanner <_< to work I will do it for you tonight. Piece of $hit scanner.

I just started watching the serires for the first time today and I have to say I really like it! Its a little campy but I think thats what I enjoy about it. Anime thats too serious can be hard to watch sometimes.

It's an anime CLASSIC IMHO. A great show with a cliche, but still interesting story. Plus AWESOME mecha.

^_^