Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

In the MH mospeada 21 there is a small green piece included... can anyone tell me for what is it?

Sorry if I am the 10th guy asking the same, I am just too lazy to review all the pages of the thread.

It's a kickstand - it slots into a little receiver on the thigh armor :)

makes me sad that i dont own any =P

i'm still seeing if i can save up for one, which one should would i get if i can get one, blue or red?

Then again....I have been considering selling mine for I am coming into a financial bind. I want at least what I paid for it but not sure if I would be able to get it.

:ph34r:

Wow, There is almost a Thousand dollars worth of Alphas there! :wacko:

They look great! B))

Very close to $1000 if you consider shipping to South America :wacko:

In addition, here in Argetina, the exchange rate is 1 Dollar = 3.21 Pesos (to favor exportations, should only be around 1.8 / 2 Pesos!!!)

Don't even get me started with custom taxes!!!

I work hard and Mospeada is my favorite show after Macross so I don't feel guilty spending that kind of $$ :lol:

Very close to $1000 if you consider shipping to South America :wacko:

In addition, here in Argetina, the exchange rate is 1 Dollar = 3.21 Pesos (to favor exportations, should only be around 1.8 / 2 Pesos!!!)

Don't even get me started with custom taxes!!!

I work hard and Mospeada is my favorite show after Macross so I don't feel guilty spending that kind of $ :lol:

If you work hard for your "collectibles" you should'nt feel guilty at all. Good to kno wthat there are people out there that are'nt slackers like the rest of us :p .....LOL :lol: ......Just kidding.....I work hard to when I can ;) .

I paid about 600 euro's for all 3 still too much money if you ask me, <_<

but the strong euro makes it less painfull for me than for my U.S. friends. :ph34r:

Buying stuff in Dollars have never been so much fun :lol:

I paid about 600 euro's for all 3 still too much money if you ask me, <_<

but the strong euro makes it less painfull for me than for my U.S. friends. :ph34r:

Buying stuff in Dollars have never been so much fun :lol:

:( You are seriously making me cry. If there were a crying emotioncon or one that say....is stabbing the dollar and cursing it.....I would use that.

:( You are seriously making me cry. If there were a crying emotioncon or one that say....is stabbing the dollar and cursing it.....I would use that.

When the Euro was first introduced in 2001 1 euro was about $90cents.

It was a really bad time for buying anything in dollars.

For years fans like me had to pay way too much to get our fill :(

The toynami alpha costed 120 euro's back then (that's $180 now).

It turned out that the dollar was kept artificially high and the Euro artificially low. and when they converted the Florijn (our old currency) to the Euro,

the Dutch goverment tricked by us converting our Florijn way too low (1euro = 2,20 FL). (we send them home off course).

Prices went way up, stores just switched the Fl. sign for a Eu. sign. People stoped spending, lost their jobs and homes.

The econy went south, the whole thing looked a bit like the one in the US right now, but things will change

Buying Mospeada stuff really hurt my wallet :( , and man have i suffered for years collecting this stuff wishing i lived in the States.

I am glad that i can now enjoy the up-side of things for as long as it lasts.

It will even out eventualy, but untill then i am riding this thing like a rodeo. :lol:

Edited by gilermo

PHOTO REQUEST PLEASE!!!

Can anyone take a photo of their Toynami Mospeada Super-Poseable Toys (non-metallic editions, if possible) together with Mega House' Ride Armours? (sorry CM owners... way too small; way too bubblegum green). Mix and match whatever/however you want. I want to see if they mesh together right... not in size (obviously), but in overall look.

I already ordered both my Megahouses; I'm just contimplating whether I should get the Super-Poseables. I just want to see how they look displayed together.

I can't get myself to buy the Toynami or Ashioma (or whatever the heck that company is) because they don't look too flattering. They look like midgets. The A's are really worse; with those bright colors... And I would get that really expensive one (the one with the beta (again, sorry for my robotech terms), but it's just way too expensive right now. And I've never liked the way any of the early Alpha toys have looked.

I do like the look of the Toynami Super-Poseables...

Am I a low budget filipino?

Anyways, thanks, A LOT OF THANKS, in advance to anyone who has time to take a photo or two or three.

BTW, when can we expect the other two Megahouse rider armours?

Edited by fifbeat

PHOTO REQUEST PLEASE!!!

Can anyone take a photo of their Toynami Mospeada Super-Poseable Toys (non-metallic editions, if possible) together with Mega House' Ride Armours? (sorry CM owners... way too small; way too bubblegum green). Mix and match whatever/however you want. I want to see if they mesh together right... not in size (obviously), but in overall look.

I already ordered both my Megahouses; I'm just contimplating whether I should get the Super-Poseables. I just want to see how they look displayed together.

I can't get myself to buy the Toynami or Ashioma (or whatever the heck that company is) because they don't look too flattering. They look like midgets. The A's are really worse; with those bright colors... And I would get that really expensive one (the one with the beta (again, sorry for my robotech terms), but it's just way too expensive right now. And I've never liked the way any of the early Alpha toys have looked.

I do like the look of the Toynami Super-Poseables...

Am I a low budget filipino?

Anyways, thanks, A LOT OF THANKS, in advance to anyone who has time to take a photo or two or three.

BTW, when can we expect the other two Megahouse rider armours?

You are TOTALLY a low budget filipino....but that's why we like you ;) . IIRC the next RA (Yellow) is due out in July and the one for Hoquett...I have no clue on. I have yet to get any super poseables but I am looking to get the blue one fo sure.

I posted this elsewhere, but I figured I'd hit here as well.

Does anyone have the first 4 steps of the transformation of the Tread that correspond with the image below?

Someone must have the book this originally appeared in.

0000324030.jpg

Then again....I have been considering selling mine for I am coming into a financial bind. I want at least what I paid for it but not sure if I would be able to get it.

That's sucks man. I feel very sad for you earing that. :(

I don't get it. What is mod'd about it? And what is a "mixi"?

Anyways, the photos are great! and the photos of "The Crew" are awesome as well.

Wish I had the money! :p

CM's Legioss mod from a mixi user.
Edited by fifbeat

Someone posted a photo of stacks and stacks of CM's Legioss/Beta boxes (again, I keep forgetting the proper name for those things... sorry if I'm a Robotech fan! = D )...

Anyways, I can't find the post. Can someone direct me to it?

I want to know the name of the place he bought from.

I'm from the U.S., never ordered anything from Japan. What are the ups and downs? Someone help a filipino brother out.

Someone posted a photo of stacks and stacks of CM's Legioss/Beta boxes (again, I keep forgetting the proper name for those things... sorry if I'm a Robotech fan! = D )...

I want to know the name of the place he bought from.

I'm from the U.S., never ordered anything from Japan. What are the ups and downs? Someone help a filipino brother out.

Well man....don't flip out..... :lol: .....sorry....bad pun.....I can't recal the name of the store either but I will tell you that buying from Japan is not that bad. Usually try to stick with a company/store and not an individual seller unless they have some outstanding feedback. I will tell you that you can buy from OverDrive Inc. (just google Over Drive Macross) they are a reputable seller and have some damn good prices on the Legioss/TREAD. They ship out of Japan and I have heard that things have arrived quickly from them. When ordering from Japan I would suggest getting EMS for your shipping. It costs more....but is quicker and has tracking. That's all I can help out with for now. Good luck.

Thanks, man.

I'm actually looking to pre-ordering something very special from them. A nice filipino treat if you may...

That Legioss/BETA thing is way too expensive. Seriously, any toy close to $300 is not worth it (at least for my budget, my low budget that is). Especially when it's not even 12" tall. For your price, it would have been a steal! Damn. I don't think that guy wants it anymore. =)

(damn! I would have been the ONLY filipino to own a ALPHA/Tread!!!) =D

I'll be look at that site, thanks again for your help.

By the way, why the heck weren't the Macross Zero valks ever released in a 1/48th scale, YET they're still the same price??

Note to the ADMINS: (I'm too lazy to do a search for the words "1/48, Zero, Macross, why, cheaper, not, released, why, are, we, getting, f*@ked, over"... I also have carpal tunnel, so it makes it worse if I have to click on that Newbie thread -- besides, I'm not a newbie, I haven't been around for 3 years... =)

Well man....don't flip out..... :lol: .....sorry....bad pun.....I can't recal the name of the store either but I will tell you that buying from Japan is not that bad. Usually try to stick with a company/store and not an individual seller unless they have some outstanding feedback. I will tell you that you can buy from OverDrive Inc. (just google Over Drive Macross) they are a reputable seller and have some damn good prices on the Legioss/TREAD. They ship out of Japan and I have heard that things have arrived quickly from them. When ordering from Japan I would suggest getting EMS for your shipping. It costs more....but is quicker and has tracking. That's all I can help out with for now. Good luck.

Edited by fifbeat

Maybe you can make a Legioss and Tread out of chicken adobo....

mmmm... chicken adobo....

because a 1/60 M-0 valk is the same size as a 1/48 Vf-1... a 1/48 M-0 would be double the size and would cost a whole lot more...

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...5818&st=120

Maybe you can make a Legioss and Tread out of chicken adobo....

mmmm... chicken adobo....

because a 1/60 M-0 valk is the same size as a 1/48 Vf-1... a 1/48 M-0 would be double the size and would cost a whole lot more...

If that was the case, I'd eat it. =)

Wait a minute, the 1/60 M0 valk is the same size as a 1/48?? Explain. I don't get it. (I mean, I get it, but why would they be the same size?)

CAIN MKII, thank you! =)

I posted this elsewhere, but I figured I'd hit here as well.

Does anyone have the first 4 steps of the transformation of the Tread that correspond with the image below?

Someone must have the book this originally appeared in.

0000324030.jpg

These pics has been posted here i think :

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=548598

They has been saved from an old japanese auction...

About the first 4 steps, for the moment i don't find them...unfortunately...

Maybe someone could help us?

akim.

As for as the Aoshima Tread (MPC Beta) it was not shown at this years 47th Shizuoka Hobby Show. We asked and they really don't want to talk about the situation or point fingers.

All they had to say is that they are still in communication with Toynami, they don't know if they want to go through with a Japanese release after the Legioss fiasco. They only acknowledge the high amount of returns and upset customers. Other than the basic known facts booth representatives are told not to talk about it.

So guess there is a chance for a Japanese release, or it's just the standard Japanese way of saying "You are poo out of luck."

So it about 50/50 if you ask me.

Edited by Save