Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

hahahha good stuff man. :D

I've decaled up my "posing" 21 (the other is fully equiped FP+fold non-decal and will be used for show only [minty goodness] ) and i'm slowly regaining control of myself not gawking at fighter mode,

so i'll start doing battroid stuff soon enough. :D

I've done heaps of cycles so the transformation is easy now! Can't but just be over awed at this masterpiece. Yamato you've excelled.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

thanks wicked for your input but already transformed the -21 back into fighter before i realized the intake covers werent on. too lazy. :lol:

IMG_0361.jpg

Great pics, but... uuuuuhmmm... how can I say this descretely... your head is showing on the 19.

Between futzing around with the Blackjack and dealing with real life matters, I just haven't had time to pose out and shoot my regular YF-21.

Glad to see though that no one's posted my other pose idea just yet. ^_^

Hopefully once things settle down a bit more, I'll be able to set up the flexi's and shoot it up properly.

To Wicked Ace: I see the -21's still packing heat while he's ballin'. Guess he wants to make it crystal clear that anyone who steps on his sneakers is gonna get capped.

Glad to see though that no one's posted my other pose idea just yet. ^_^

Hurry up and show us. B)) My intention with this (and the original) thread was to both rip off as well as contribute ideas. Of course, being a person of below-average intelligence, lots of pictures keep my attention.

"Half Gerwalk great! It is." Eichemhmm hmm hmm hmmm!

Half gerwalk 51' is pretty cool, i haven't really posed her like that coz i have no room, she's too long! Battroid fits nicely in there though...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/...262901558/show/ best to view it at medium speed to soak it all in then after first viewing watch it in fast speed.

This has been building up inside me for a while now, and i'm only just mucking around, when i need to vent i'll do some serious action.

I dedicate this to the hardcore YF-21 fans. And GULD. R.I.P.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/...262901558/show/ best to view it at medium speed to soak it all in then after first viewing watch it in fast speed.

This has been building up inside me for a while now, and i'm only just mucking around, when i need to vent i'll do some serious action.

I dedicate this to the hardcore YF-21 fans. And GULD. R.I.P.

Holy crap! That is absolutely insane! you are insane! 199 photos with all that posing? This is an epic work my friend! Great job!

hehe yeah, what i would really love is to have an Ghost X-9... come on Yamato.. Guld, Isamu and the Ghost having it out... droooollllssssss It doesn't matter if the ghost is not a variable, it's badass.

I rate the the Ghost the most deadly fighter crafted in macross. Nothing can beat that, only Guld and his mind using the 21 as a kamikazi.... :( fear it.

Also i really want to have Roy's 0S, so i can have him giving training lessons to shin ala OVA Roy0S vs 6 VF-0D's! That's my next project for sure.

Of course having the 0D an Roy0S will be better, but how long do we have to wait.... Hin's 0A will have to do for now.

A battle scene done like what i just did with the 19 vs 21 but wit the REactive Roy0S vs Nora (or Ivanov which i don't have!) would be a killer.

I guess my next one will be Nora vs SHin. Even cooler would be to have Roy1S v.2 giving Hikaru 1D training lessons ala Zer OVA.... damn now i want a Roy 1S... SH^T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, nice custom paint job man, and as always your poses are grand. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

First time i transformed my YF-19.. sadly it has some stress marks at it's right shoulder, left leg's quite loose too.. nevertheless, it's still a lovely valk.

2692660877_4a862dc33c.jpg

2692663583_7774bf6bbb.jpg

2693479126_e4ebcd0926.jpg

now playing with my good old point and shoot camera for some effect:

2693479592_5d0a439fd1.jpg

hope you like it guys.. another set of static pose at another thread..

Thanks. Also, I can't wait for ruskiiVFaussie's next show, especially the four-tier flexi display stand part.

WOW!!! Those are some AWESOME poses mate! Keep up to FANTASTIC work!

:ph34r: