M/H Mospeada Ride Armour - [ mail away weapon set. ]

Recast Order for the Weapons Set.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in? [ for the Recast order if made ]

• yay (count me in!)
    • ney (i don't care)

So we are now to believe we can only get this weapon set (Gallant, Sal-9 etc) by mailing in on a specific day..

Are there any coupons that need to be sent in? I thought it was said that we need to buy the set (Rey and Stick)

and in doing so qualifying for the mail away. I'm still waiting for my set to arrive, and i guess it would be a mail away

only for Japanese citizens (non international connection).

SaveRobotech??? We need you dude. :D Surely one of you guys that are living in Japan have a set?? (Rey and Stick i mean)

I'm willing to pay for the shipping to get the coupons over there and other expenses to get the set.

Recast is the only way we'll all get a set! :)

*piccy*

weaponspack.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

still haven't got my megahouse yet, but i'm definitely interested in the weapons.

however, i don't see any specific OFFICIAL instructions on the mail-away... so imo, i'm quite doubtful about the requirement of placing an order only on the 'specific day' - it doesn't make sense. if the 'date' is a deadline then it makes more sense.

i'd need to see something official to believe it.

Edited by Shun

Ok give me what information you guys have in Japanese or in English and I will get on the case of getting this mail order for you guys. Just post what information here, dealing with too many PM right now about the Macross glass, and the tone of VF-1s WS pm I keep getting.

I will do what I can.

Ok give me what information you guys have in Japanese or in English and I will get on the case of getting this mail order for you guys. Just post what information here, dealing with too many PM right now about the Macross glass, and the tone of VF-1s WS pm I keep getting.

I will do what I can.

Thanks, Man :)

So, what info do we have for Saverobo about the guns? Does anyone have the mag scan with the info about the set to post it here? Or was it an url?

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I will do what I can.

Thanks mate! :D Umm wait a sec i'll re-post the pic of the advertisment.

Also if these do get to be re-casted i'll be up for like 5 sets easily.

http://www.megahobby.jp/special/scoop2.html - Here's the original source linky, but for the life of me i can't find/see it.

Did they take it down? Another page? I saved the pic but it's saved on the home comp, i'll put it up later gotta run for now.

I never have seen them on that link even though I have checked it out constantly since I have seen it posted...but...I do LOVE watching that video time and time again. THANKS.

:ph34r:

http://www.megahobby.jp/special/scoop2.html - Here's the original source linky, but for the life of me i can't find/see it.

Did they take it down? Another page? I saved the pic but it's saved on the home comp, i'll put it up later gotta run for now.

Yup! That was the page. Apparently MH took the weapons set ad away since those were a really limited offer <_<

Cool thats it Shun! :)

Not only is the Gallant cool but it can be converted into a sub machiney with the flash supressor and rifle stock.

Finding something to add as the suspressor would be easy enough but getting the stock, hmmm possible custom guys?

Loved the Sal-9 and the Wolverine (again all from the Palladium wordings) is gonna be sweet to arm guys with.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

errm, so nobody can provide any pics or scans of the inside flap of the box?

we need more detailed info. the website didn't say much.

This what you after? That's all we got i believe. No production pics of the guys holding them at all, just this.

*posted on front page for awe factor. Gotta have these!!! Our lovely recaster has 5 sets to make me! :D

weaponspack.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

no. there's nothing much there.

I'm not looking for pictures of the weapons. I'm looking for information on how to obtain the weapons.

if u have bought the Megahouse Mospeada, u should see something printed on one of the flaps inside the box.

http://www.megahobby.jp/special/scoop2.html

scroll down and u see the package pictures and there's a pic pointing to the inside flap of the box which is talking about the mail-in campaign. I believe detailed information are printed there.

Edited by Shun

never mind, i found the picture already.

campaign1ew7.jpg

to get the weapons set, u have to cut out the square proof-of-purchase. U need proof-of-purchase from both boxes: one from Stick and one from Rey = 2 proof-of-purchase to qualify for 1 bonus weapons set. U need to provide name, address, yada yada and mail it to the above address before END OF MAY. Of cos, u need to be in japan to qualify. :rolleyes:

Hopefully SaveRobotech or someone in Japan can help u guys. (I still haven't been able to get my Megahouse yet T___T )

ps > is my engrish so hard to understand? :(

Edited by Shun

never mind, i found the picture already.

campaign1ew7.jpg

to get the weapons set, u have to cut out the square proof-of-purchase. U need proof-of-purchase from both boxes: one from Stick and one from Rey = 2 proof-of-purchase to qualify for 1 bonus weapons set. U need to provide name, address, yada yada and mail it to the above address before END OF MAY. Of cos, u need to be in japan to qualify. :rolleyes:

Hopefully SaveRobotech or someone in Japan can help u guys. (I still haven't been able to get my Megahouse yet T___T )

ps > is my engrish so hard to understand? :(

Awesome! Thanks for this Shun!!!!!!! Shall we send in our coupons to you Saverobo man? :)

Mine should be here soon, SAL shipping has gotten slower this year, last year was much quicker.

Shun,

THANKS ALOT for the translation!!!

Saverobo,

What do you think mate. Can we send to you the box tops??? PLEASE do let us know. THANKS!

Are we sending our Proof of Purchases to SR?

I believe that is the information that we are waiting on. I hope we can. That weapon set looks sweet! Damn do I want some decals though! <_<