M/H Mospeada Ride Armour - [ mail away weapon set. ]

Recast Order for the Weapons Set.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in? [ for the Recast order if made ]

• yay (count me in!)
    • ney (i don't care)

Mospeada Earth Recapture Force Weapon Set mail away.

OMG you friggin ROCK Save! PM'ing now!

I owe you a nice steak and beers for all the stuff you do for MW.

BTW. Why the name change?

Please say that somebody is still planning on recasting these for those of us who only got one Ride armour.

There still is talk of people doing it.

There still is talk of people doing it.

:ph34r:

Ouch!!! That sucks!!!

I'll recast the set for you when I get mine. Shoot me a PM with your address ;)

Thanks Iggy, I really appreciate it :) I'll PM you when you get your set, unless there's more interest around and Silver Dragon or any other recaster saves you the trouble.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Thanks Iggy, I really appreciate it :) I'll PM you when you get your set, unless there's more interest around and Silver Dragon or any other recaster saves you the trouble.

Hi,

I'm more then willing to help out to recast these. I don't have a set of MH cyclones yet but hoping soon. Let me know if anyone wants these parts recasted. I will need a original to start from just let me know.

SD

With the rider armor being sold by RT.com I wonder if we will see the weapons set offer here in the States?

Maybe but who cares? We have a perfectly good kick ass recaster to provide multiple sets!

SO who lives closest to Silver Dragon? I'm an aussie so i guess i'm one of the furtherest, but

i'm willing to donate if no one else wants to! :)

Maybe but who cares? We have a perfectly good kick ass recaster to provide multiple sets!

SO who lives closest to Silver Dragon? I'm an aussie so i guess i'm one of the furtherest, but

i'm willing to donate if no one else wants to! :)

I live in Colorado and it usually only takes 3 days for mail to go inbetween SD and I. I would be ahppy to donate. I will talk to him and see what he has to say.

Anyone know who's the cheapest for shipping these POP labels?

UPS? USPS?

I sent mine with a letter USPS and it cost me a $0.90 stamp. That's it.

It's worth the money just in postage to get a original set isn't it? I mean it'\s only a few bucks to send, and it sure won't be that heavy to get it sent back. :p

Yeah, but is it worth courier rates? Because unless I send them by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, etc...) no telling where our postal system will send my proofs of pruchase.

Hmm, i sent mine by standard airmail. other than that you go an extra 7 bucks.

And besides that, you might as well exchange them and take a chance, other than that they are just pretty for the box. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah, but is it worth courier rates? Because unless I send them by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, etc...) no telling where our postal system will send my proofs of pruchase.

I really on my faith with our USPS. It has'nt fu(ked me yet. *knocks on wood 70,000 times* ^_^

When you send me the points send them regular mail, don't send them express or anything that requires a signature. Why??????????

Because I'm not at home when the mail is delivered, and when that happens I have to find time to pick up the mail after work. Which means I have to take personal time to go and pick up the points somewhere else than my apt.

Just got the first missed delivery notice this week, I do not want to have to make a trip to the post office everyday till the 15th.

And every body better have put their MW user name with their name and address. I don't want to play match the points with the mystery MW user. That happened with the Macross glasses and it was a pain in the @$$.

Edited by Save

lol i can imagine that!

nahh no sig required for mine, or problems with me not placing my MW handle.

Diddo.... ^_^

Also....Save....You have a PM mate. :ph34r:

As of today I've received points from the following members.

May/11/08

User Name (sets)

Sam (1)

sil80jdm (1)

Mister Ryno (1)

ruskiiVFaussie (1)

xstoys (1)

Shun (1)

Ignacio Ocamica (1)

jet660 (1)

Crasis (1)

The Purifyer (1)

May/13/08

promethuem5 (1)

May/14/08

Max928 (1)

Edited by Save

As of today I've received points from the following members.

May/11/08

User Name (sets)

Sam (1)

sil80jdm (1)

Mister Ryno (1)

ruskiiVFaussie (1)

xstoys (1)

Shun (1)

Ignacio Ocamica (1)

jet660 (1)

Crasis (1)

The Purifyer (1)

HELL YEAH!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!! GO GO USPS!!!