Macross Zero Vol. 3 screens

Adventure

What are those mechs? I've never seen them before (or missed them completely in the previous episodes), Destroid prototypes?

Can't display dynamic pages, so here's the link to show the image:

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpic...e.php?id=436469

Edited by Wabbit

Could I get a little help in what are those things attached to SV's , like rockets or FAST Packs? I think its the 3rd picture, the one where DD and Nora's SV's are doing a huge afterburn.

I guess that are some kind of hellfire pods, more like the Russian version of it. Seen Rambo er.. III? Afghanistan where a Soviet chopper is sowing death and destruction? Looks a lot like it.

It's just a guess. :D

I hope these action scenes are a little better in terms of direction and camera angles are a bit clearer and easier to understand.

Yes, M0 action scenes are really hard to understand :p . I can't hardly wait until a cartoon producer in the US edits out the whole thing so we can all understand it. It would also rock if they make some sort of saga combining it with Yukikaze (another difficult one) :D:D:D:D:D

Seriously: those new scenes are gorgeous. What are those fighters that are being taking off from the ASKA??!! I mean these:

post-2-1067262094_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to see the scene that the middle picture on the second page of the screen shots is from. Nothing beats watching empty brass start flying out, especially from a large gatling gun :) I can't wait to see the third episode ^_^