Only one more to go!

sqidd

I only have one more 1/48 to get and I have them all. I need to get the Urban Camo GBP armor which is no big deal. But I can’t figure out what Valk to display it on. My first choice would be a Low Vis 1, but I am leaving ad displaying the one I have in it’s box and I don’t want to buy another just to cover it up with armor for $350-$400. My secod choice would be a Stealth but those are getting pricy and hardish to find.

Anyone have a suggestion on what Valk would look good with the Urban GBP armor on it? Hopefuly something that is not terribly popular and therefore not on the high side of the price range.

Thanks

sqidd

I have mine on Roy's vf-1s and i think its looks well'ard! :ph34r:

i'd post pics, but i just packed my camera.. (off to Ireland tomorrow - yay)

how sad for you that going to ireland elicits a "yay" response and not the much more rational, "oh crap".

:p kidding kidding, never been to ireland, but the missus tells me it's quite lovely there.

I only have one more 1/48 to get and I have them all. I need to get the Urban Camo GBP armor which is no big deal. But I can’t figure out what Valk to display it on. My first choice would be a Low Vis 1, but I am leaving ad displaying the one I have in it’s box and I don’t want to buy another just to cover it up with armor for $350-$400. My secod choice would be a Stealth but those are getting pricy and hardish to find.

Anyone have a suggestion on what Valk would look good with the Urban GBP armor on it? Hopefuly something that is not terribly popular and therefore not on the high side of the price range.

Thanks

sqidd

That was my plan too Sqidd. When I started collecting about a month ago I had no idea some Macross stuff was going to be hard to come by. I did just score on a Low Viz 1 for $266.50 brand spanky new and minty fresh. I want to keep it stored and maybe find another to display with the Urban Camo GBP. IMO, I think it would look the best on the Low Viz 1. My next choice would be the Stealth. Venius posted some pics from his website of this combination when I asked about it. You can find it in the "Toys" posts.

The Stealth is still available. I've scoured the internet for them and Tisnic has them for cheap...$119.99 + $12.00 for shipping. Toy-Wave has them too...I think. Shipping is a bit more with them, but if you are buying multiple items the shipping balances out. I just got the Urban Camo & and Wood Land Color GBP from them for $59.00 and $45.00 respecitively; $158.00 with shipping.

If I can't find another Low Vis priced reasonably, I will probably cop another Stealth for display and cover my Stealth in the Urban Camo.

My first choice would be a Low Vis 1, but I am leaving ad displaying the one I have in it’s box and I don’t want to buy another just to cover it up with armor for $350-$400. My secod choice would be a Stealth but those are getting pricy and hardish to find.

Thanks

sqidd

Here is a link to the Stealth with Urban Camo GBP

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=24908

Post #13

post-7126-1203110360_thumb.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

how sad for you that going to ireland elicits a "yay" response and not the much more rational, "oh crap".

:p kidding kidding, never been to ireland, but the missus tells me it's quite lovely there.

Its. okay.. i lived in Dublin for 6 years.. i know what you mean. the "yay" is more down to the fact that i'm gonna see my girlfriend for the first time in a month... now that is something to YAY about ;)

Besides.. being from the Isle of Man.. we love showing the irish nancy's how to party properly ^_^

back on topic... vf-1s FTW

Edited by vermillion01

Hey Sqidd,

I personally like it on the Hikaru VF-1J the best. I like the 1J head and the white body showing through I think aesthetically complements the urban scheme the best. Scorched earth has lots of shots of it on lots of different valks if You want to check.

Edit: My second would be a VF-1S and then any white VF-1A. When it comes down to it, of course, it is whichever one you like best and I am sure that is how you will decide. Also, one way to decide is to think of which character you like best and suit them up.

Edited by miriya

I used the angel birds for mine. I bought a 2nd angel birds some time ago. Id suggest the angel birds or even Kakizaki's. There has to been a ton of these 2 schemes floating around for cheap prices.

Thaks for all the pics and stuff guys. I am kida liking the Roy, and I didn't thik it would look that good. I may just go that way. I have three Roy's, oe in each mode. I could sacrifice the one I have set up in gerwalk. But the I would have extra Fast Packs. Maybe I will just keep my eye out for somethig used.

Or maybe a custom VF-1S Low Vis 1.........