1/72 VF-11 Full Armour

Valk009

• 1 month later...

Yeah got mine yesterday, it's a huge kit, wasn't expecting quite so much, definately worth the money. Thanks so much for producing this grail kit.

Does anyone have pics of this from the anime? I have no idea what colors should be applied.

I'll must to wait some weeks to get this kit, but I can't wait to see it... anyone can post some pics of kit with quick-assembling? Pleaaaseee!!! :wub:

OK..!! fine; Since JLYC is crying and complaining about it..here goes the picture from the CD assembled...

Enjoy..

post-104-1207351609_thumb.jpg

Edited by 007-vf1

• 3 weeks later...
Any plans for the Fighter mode?

Yep but not anytime soon, maybe in a few months time. It will not be a scratch build but a modification on an existing kit, most likely the 1/72 Hobby Base Rettpu kit as I believe it is one of the nicer ones around and has sufficient room for improvement! The VF-11 I am planning to release will also have the option of a two-seater for a training fighter as well as maybe a "Elint Seeker" fighter, complete with all the surveillance trimmings!

Yep but not anytime soon, maybe in a few months time. It will not be a scratch build but a modification on an existing kit, most likely the 1/72 Hobby Base Rettpu kit as I believe it is one of the nicer ones around and has sufficient room for improvement! The VF-11 I am planning to release will also have the option of a two-seater for a training fighter as well as maybe a "Elint Seeker" fighter, complete with all the surveillance trimmings!

I'm interested.

Put together? Who has time to actually put these together other than HWR?

Well if i could afford one id get it. But right now i dont have the funds. Now if someone wants to get me a nice gift. Heck id take rejected castings of the thing for a build and paint sample if the caster would give up a set of them. Rejects can be repaired to me so im not picky.

Also i know what the colors should be but i wont share HAHA! :p And yes my "someones commenting on my modeling speed" radar picked this up. Note the title under my avatar.

Edited by HWR MKII

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up my kits from Valk009 last week and I have to say the detailing, size and craftsmanship is amazing. These are definately a great deal for the asking price!!! The sculpting is so awesome, it makes me want to throw my 1/48s out just to have everything in scale!

I looking to see if there are any heavy duty ball joints to make it semi-posable.

• 4 weeks later...

Have only ideas on the VF-11 fighter modifications but nothing physical yet. Still very busy at work and trying to complete the painted VF-11 Full Armour, which is closeto finish but left in a corner for weeks if not months now!

• 2 weeks later...

same here, I've made threads also requesting comparing pics of all the VF-11 models out there with no result, this things are extremely rare, I've only seen pictures of the repttu box but not an actual kit built, I was lucky enough to snatch a Club-M VF-11 some time ago but since the thing is so freaking rare I'm just scared to built this up until my modeling skills improve drastically

Unfortunately completed resin kits are even more rare than uncomplete ones. It's seriously a little creepy to think about all the classic resin that has been produced, but never seen. I mean what the hell is happening to it and what is everyone waiting for? I'm beginning to think that nobody builds them they just collect them.

Steve

Edited by Steve68

Unfortunately completed resin kits are even more rare than uncomplete ones. It's seriously a little creepy to think about all the classic resin that has been produced, but never seen. I mean what the hell is happening to it and what is everyone waiting for? I'm beginning to think that nobody builds them they just collect them.

Steve

And you would be almost 100% correct in your assesment. Theres alot of people out there that like certain mecha yet have no model skills

It's seriously a little creepy to think about all the classic resin that has been produced, but never seen. I mean what the hell is happening to it and what is everyone waiting for? I'm beginning to think that nobody builds them they just collect them.

<Eyeballs his stack of unbuilt Five Star Stories resin kits, remembers that he lives in a small apartment 400 miles from his airbrush, and sighs mournfully>

I plan to build all the models I have. I just don't have the time to build them right now. I buy all the rare resin kits because I know once they're gone they're usually gone 4 good. I used to build my share of models even some rare resin ones. I'll get back to building models when I'm done building my house.

I plan to build all the models I have. I just don't have the time to build them right now. I buy all the rare resin kits because I know once they're gone they're usually gone 4 good. I used to build my share of models even some rare resin ones. I'll get back to building models when I'm done building my house.

Yeah Petar, you can see some people loves to make excuses about building their Mecha... :rolleyes:

On my case, yet again, I just moved. Is taking 2 weeks to get everything unpacked.. My modeling building room is half way done. At least i might have some weekends coming up in Summer to finish those 13 models I have started last Thanksgiving..I finished 2 tie fighters.. and 2 747 that was it... :ph34r:

Edited by 007-vf1