So what's my pristine Bandai VE-1 Elintseeker worth?

AL11

So I was wondering what you guys would pay for a, pretty much new off the store shelf, 1/55 scale Bandai VE-1 Elintseeker. No box wear, one side is open though, bright non-faded graphics. Pristine figure and accessories removed from the foam only once then put back. Perfect foam, stickers and everything else unused.

So what's the old man worth as he stands in the shadow of the yamato giants?

post-214-1193616659_thumb.jpg

I would be very happy and lucky to take that off of your hands for $100 (Stop throwing stones everyone!), PM me if interested, but I am sure that you could get at least $500 for her, probably $900 to a maximum of $1400 on ebay (guess). Still very desirable toy.

By the way, I love your Deceptacon Jetfire! Could you post some photos of that?

EDIT: Sorry Exo. We were posting at the same time.

Edited by miriya

So I was wondering what you guys would pay for a, pretty much new off the store shelf, 1/55 scale Bandai VE-1 Elintseeker. No box wear, one side is open though, bright non-faded graphics. Pristine figure and accessories removed from the foam only once then put back. Perfect foam, stickers and everything else unused.

are you selling it or getting interest?

Pm you

SD

Isn't your's worth $850.00. Or at least that was what you sold it for (to SILVERDRAGON, days ago) then backed out after posting this thread?

Tsk, tsk... <_<

i sent payment on friday of last week for this item and just this morning i get the refund back. It's not cool when the deal was done, but since you want to get more for the item to help out your family, then i'm cool with it. I hope your sale goes well

SD

i sent payment on friday of last week for this item and just this morning i get the refund back. It's not cool when the deal was done, but since you want to get more for the item to help out your family, then i'm cool with it. I hope your sale goes well

SD

I understand why now this deal failed. As a father you want everything for your little one even if it means loosing your collection and time i got his email and i understand why he did what he did. He is going to become a father soon and i know people will not see it right for backing out, but i will not hold anything bad on his end. I hope well for him and his family.

SD

Edited by SILVERDRAGON

I understand why now this deal failed. As a father you want everything for your little one even if it means loosing your collection and time i got his email and i understand why he did what he did. He is going to become a father soon and i know people will not see it right for backing out, but i will not hold anything bad on his end. I hope well for him and his family.

SD

See theres always a good reason.

That aside there cant be that many of these in as good a condition as this one left in the world, Except in the secret lock up that Bandai have.

SD

Your a bigger man than some others may be SD.

:ph34r:

It's worth exactly what you can get a person to pay for it at a given time. That said, if i didn't already have a VE-1 in the same condition, I would have offered $900 with $1100 as my max offer. I spent $1650 for a VT-1, but that's because it's much more difficult to find one in prinstine white condition and that I'm also crazy.