Yamato SV-51γ Nora type

UN Spacy

So... still waiting for that f'n ^*(%$*^%$ order of mine to get sent.

Anyone else got the Model X Pilot Issue as a free sample present? Say it's a Modelling magazine or something...

I made payment on the 4th, they replied to me saying they received payment and it's being processed for shipping,

now it's the 12th..... and no word...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm...

i've got 14 other items waiting to come in stock and i could easily just click a few times and cancel everything and

never come back again my good friends at hlj.com. :-)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Mine'll be delivered tomorrow, but I'll be at work then... :mellow:

They'll try to deliver it again on friday but I'll be in Germany then... :huh:

I can't pick it up on saterday either meaning I won't be able to pick it up at the post office untill monday... <_<

That's FIVE DAYS FROM NOW!!! and in the meanimte it's just laying on a shelf at the post office only a couple of miles from here... :(

So close, yet so far away...

Mine'll be delivered tomorrow, but I'll be at work then... :mellow:

They'll try to deliver it again on friday but I'll be in Germany then... :huh:

I can't pick it up on saterday either meaning I won't be able to pick it up at the post office untill monday... <_<

That's FIVE DAYS FROM NOW!!! and in the meanimte it's just laying on a shelf at the post office only a couple of miles from here... :(

So close, yet so far away...

if there was such a thing as "the worst" in this hobby, that would be it.

i too have a new purchase on the way, i'm hoping to get it by the weekend but i doubt it. :(

So... still waiting for that f'n ^*(%$*^%$ order of mine to get sent.

Anyone else got the Model X Pilot Issue as a free sample present? Say it's a Modelling magazine or something...

I made payment on the 4th, they replied to me saying they received payment and it's being processed for shipping,

now it's the 12th..... and no word...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm...

i've got 14 other items waiting to come in stock and i could easily just click a few times and cancel everything and

never come back again my good friends at hlj.com. :-)

I'm going to have my 2nd one before you get your first. Neeeener neeeener neeeeeeneeeerrrr :p

I'm going to have my 2nd one before you get your first. Neeeener neeeener neeeeeeneeeerrrr :p

haha, so thats you spell that.

looks like i won't be getting mine by this weekend. :(

whenever i have something shipped from TX to NY or vise versa, its like my package travels through the twilight zone and makes a pit stop at the bermuda triangle. i haven't figured out why but it takes longer to get stuff to and from TX than any other state...sometimes a country. :unsure:

Well whoopdie fricken doo Tarantula Town! :angry:

> If you don't get that quote you suck more than you do now Squidd... p.s. that's alot. :p <

:lol:

Got confirmation today. It's been sent. :-) BOUT FUDGING TIME!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Got mine today from crosszgundam on eBay (good seller, thanks for the tip, took about 14 days to get to Seattle).

I'm amazed by fighter mode alone.

Thats who I got mine from also. They go by another name too. "Crazy Toys Paradise"

Dec 14

13:00 Posting/Collection TATEBAYASHI Branch Gunma prefecture

374-8799

Dec 15

2:26 Arrival at outward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Dec 15

13:24 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INTERNATIONAL Branch Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Dec 16

14:59 Arrival at inward office of exchange SYDNEY D AUSTRALIA

Dec 16

14:59 In Customs SYDNEY D AUSTRALIA

In aussie already, bah what was i worried about. :p

Still gotta get out of customs though! That takes a couple of days...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Frenchy?! FRENCHY?!?!

Who are you calling FRENCHY you kangaroo eating-upsidedown living Aussie you!

I'll have you know that I'm a proud citizen of the small but mighty Kingdom of the Netherlands!

:lol::p

BTW. I was able to pick up my Nora SV-51 yesterday and she's a beauty!

This thing is tight as [insert dirty reference here].

I have her posed with all missiles and boosters attached and wings folded like in the OVA and they're holding up just fine.

I might post some pics later if I feel like it. I'm a bit hung over at the moment.

lol i never been there, and i seen enough french folk on tv so i dunno, i needed something to work with! :lol:

congrats man, and i am glad you celebrated with some bubbly for such a momentous occasion! :lol: lol.

I slept around 16 hours yesterday getting over mine. lol

:something to work with edit:

got it, go sprinkle some fairy dust and fly off to battle some aging one handed Pirate ya Netherlander! lol

that was lame... :lol:

and btw i don't eat kanga, i eat crocadilly "mate" hahaa

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Frenchy?! FRENCHY?!?!

Who are you calling FRENCHY you kangaroo eating-upsidedown living Aussie you!

I'll have you know that I'm a proud citizen of the small but mighty Kingdom of the Netherlands!

:lol::p

Kangaroo is actually very nice, I like it better than the beef steaks. Very tender and flavourful.

Crocodile tastes like chicken.

The Roo I had kind of gamey taste to it and was more expensive than beef. Is it just for the tourists?

Nora arrived late yesterday but is still the the box. Looks nice to bad I have run out of display space.

Cast stones but the Revoltech was the first thing out of the case. Really hate what the dollar has done internationally, things from Japan are now even more expensive.

The weapon attachments on my Nora is almost too tight, almost impossible to get the weapons on. But when they are finally on its no way they can fall off again. The wings don't sag anymore either and i can display them like in the photos in the abovepost with no problem. Rear left landing gear bay door (viewed from the back) flops and won't close properly though but the rest is flawless.

I hope we get a 2nd edition Ivanov with tighter weapon attachments and less saggy wings.

Edited by thankheaven

Im glad Nora is tighter, that will make things better. Id always planned to display it in fighter mode, and have the Ivanov in Battroid.

just out of interest, can the stands support the 19 if u use that stand clip trhing it came with>?

Not meee, i'd display Nora in Batt and Ivanov in fighter, that's if i get Ivanov... (hint Yamato, bring out Reactive for Roy)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

just out of interest, can the stands support the 19 if u use that stand clip trhing it came with>?

unfortunately no. i messed with it last night to see if it could hold some other valks but no, nothing, nadda, zip, zlich, nix....

the stand in itself is pretty nice, it works well even with its simple design, you can achieve a lot of different angles, and i'm sure it was pretty cheap to produce plus its free!

yamato should've made these stands from the get go instead of making that over-priced/over-engineered DYRL stand.

Got mine today from LAF Toys. It's darker and deeper than it photographs. More of a wine red than anything else. Almost a purplish shade of burgundy. The overwing boosters are the very definition of low-vis, they look like almost perfect matches for 36375 grey with 36320 grey accents (F-14/15/18/A-6/10/Harrier/Gripen). The missiles are more of a 36270 grey, the main grey of an F-16.