Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

OK guys. I think that's about enough. Note that Eugimon hasn't been back so we're not sure if all this has been offensive or hurtful.

For all we know Eugimon may not have appreciated the incessant teasing and is probably off somewhere sulking

......in Eugimon's Omega Pants™ :ph34r:

OK guys. I think that's about enough. Note that Eugimon hasn't been back so we're not sure if all this has been offensive or hurtful.

For all we know Eugimon may not have appreciated the incessant teasing and is probably off somewhere sulking

:mellow: You've apparently missed this post http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=547594

......in Eugimon's Omega Pants™ :p

-Kyp

Well.......I did it.......after super long consideration.......I put in an order for the YF-21

Well.......I did it.......after super long consideration.......I put in an order for the YF-21

This is one also gets low marks, implied prostitution is always smacks of low class comedy, besides... while I appreciate tips, I don't take orders.

This is one also gets low marks, implied prostitution is always smacks of low class comedy, besides... while I appreciate tips, I don't take orders.

LMAO......awwwww comeon..........prostituion is only low class if the pro's are NASTY!!!

the only thing I find insulting are these weak ass roasts. They've been uninspired and unoriginal, some simply parroting better posts before them. They've been obvious and repetitive, completely uncreative and with precious little for variety. it's like being roasted by Jeff Ross.

Besides, it stokes my ego getting all this attention...

LMAO......awwwww comeon..........prostituion is only low class if the pro's are NASTY!!!

Yeah, don't you hate it when they have no teeth left from smoking all that crack and you can't undersand a word they're saying and their skin is all wrinkled n stuff.

I'm not implying that I ever...

Aaahw screw you guys!

......in Eugimon's Omega Pants™

*yawn* any joke you need to explain = epic fail.

:p

LOL.......I originally only wrote anything cause I really did do some careful consideration in ordering a new 1/60 YF-21.....I just put the in your pants part cause it seems to be the going trend for the moment and I want people to like me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: not really though....I don't want anyone to like me.

Edited by misterryno

I wonder if these epic joke failures are bigger than what's...

...in Eugimon's Omega Pants™. :ph34r:

-Kyp

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: I like it.....Eugimon may not...but I do.

I recently read some where that hly floating head said that he will reveal the location of megaroad 1 and hikaru, misa, and minmey, they are

......in Eugimon's Omega Pants™ :lol:

A scary dark place with no hope of escape

Edited by kanedaestes

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: I like it.....Eugimon may not...but I do.

nah, that one was pretty good.

On the other hand, kanedaestes is at least trying now, unlike his sad previous "love me' attempt. Still, he's a bit like carrot top trying to tell a joke without a prop.

Lol i just felt like all the other good ones were taken really and i couldn't think of anything truly witty but i wanted to play anyway hence why my first was like that. And ouch by the way, the carrot top thing hurt, but it's all good. The main problem is we all know the punchline so thinking of a good delivery is a pain.

Edited by kanedaestes

Lol i just felt like all the other good ones were taken really and i couldn't think of anything truly witty but i wanted to play anyway hence why my first was like that.

yeah, I know. I'm just playing...

in eugimon's omega pants. B))

Lol i just felt like all the other good ones were taken really and i couldn't think of anything truly witty but i wanted to play anyway hence why my first was like that. And ouch by the way, the carrot top thing hurt, but it's all good. The main problem is we all know the punchline so thinking of a good delivery is a pain.

That is true.....the delivery is REALLY hard.....unlike what's in eugimon's omega pants™. :huh:

in eugimons omega pants!

sucka! stole it!

so how about that up and coming YF-21, its gonna be pretty sweet.

Yeah I was just looking into it on the Yamato website and the pics of it here. And I must say....I think this is gonna be one BAD A$$ collectible. So......I was converting the measurement on the Yamato site and if I am correct....that means this fighter will be appox. 14.5 inches long.....SWEET!!!!

Admitably a release without FP's and a stand would be welcomed by the few, especially for those who would prefer to have the 21 just duking it out with the 19 hand to hand, and for me i'd use one to have it displayed in kamakazi mode (stripped). How much money would have been saved?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I really want to see frontal pics of the battroid mode. Graham, will we see double jointed elbows like in the new 1/60 vf-1?

Oh, and hope we don't see "Excalivur"...

...in eugimon's omega pants™

Edited by Twoducks

It could be a great deal worse, Yamato could be releasing it without limbs, and selling those as an "addon set" for $80 :p

Not EVEN funny <_<