Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

Knock knock jokes are funny. That particular post, if it is a joke, is not funny.

In any case, $155 is impossible unless there's a seller out there that's dying of cancer or something and wants to stroke MW before he kicks the bucket...

Edited by myk

I am in Singapore.

One of the local shops is selling it at 280sgd but 230sgd on pre-order. So its 155usd. No shipping since its 5 mins drive from my home.

*ok I am not so well known around here but I didn't expect you lot to jump at the price mention since there are quite a lot of MWers in Asia.

Edited by Retracting Head Ter Ter

I actually wanted to wait it out for re-colour or ver2 in order to avoid QC problems.

But I was stunned by the 230sgd price and committed on the spot. (I was there to pick up my HMM Genosaurer, not buy Macross stuff). Nearly 20% off retail.

Its even cheaper then it sounds (155usd) due to the recent USD drop. 1 year ago, it would translate to about 140usd.

Edited by Retracting Head Ter Ter

I actually wanted to wait it out for re-colour or ver2 in order to avoid QC problems.

But I was stunned by the 230sgd price and committed on the spot. (I was there to pick up my HMM Genosaurer, not buy Macross stuff). Nearly 20% off retail.

Its even cheaper then it sounds (155usd) due to the recent USD drop. 1 year ago, it would translate to about 140usd.

If its SG its possible. :D

Thanks for the info, i'll be going there soon....

Damn.....American Dollar......makes $280 SGD = $195ish USD.....Boooooooooo :D

Good thing I already made my preorder with LOS :ph34r:

Damn.....American Dollar......makes $280 SGD = $195ish USD.....Boooooooooo :D

Good thing I already made my preorder with LOS :ph34r:

that's weird, it was 230SGD (160USD) last time i looked, i guess he changed it.

Edited by emajnthis

Too bad you didn't go with Valkyrie-Exchange.com, $195 w/o shipping ($9-13 shipped in the U.S.) > $212 w/o shipping. :p

Eh.....it doesn't matter about the $212. I may get it before y'all. ^_^ We'll see. Comeon LOS let me get it before these guys :D

:ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

BTW, I've noticed that this topic has been viewed over a 100,000 times! Is that a first here on Macross World or have any other threads been viewed more then that?

There are a few more that have been "viewed" more than this. One of them is the "strike a pose" thread.

Eh.....it doesn't matter about the $212. I may get it before y'all. ^_^ We'll see. Comeon LOS let me get it before these guys :D

Yeah but LOS charges around $20 for shipping in the U.S. making it around $232 shipped. Where Valkyrie-Exchange.com is only $9-13 shipped in the U.S. making for a max total of $208 shipped in the U.S..

Hey, we pay enough for these as is, I need the extra $20+ that I'm saving to put towards the new 1/60 VF-1S Roy that's coming out soon after! :p

-kYP

Yeah but LOS charges around $20 for shipping in the U.S. making it around $232 shipped. Where Valkyrie-Exchange.com is only $9-13 shipped in the U.S. making for a max total of $208 shipped in the U.S..

Hey, we pay enough for these as is, I need the extra $20+ that I'm saving to put towards the new 1/60 VF-1S Roy that's coming out soon after! :p

-kYP

I'm with you there mate....but I have already cancelled on pre-order with LOS previously for the Anni. VF-1S and I told him I would'nt do that to him again. :ph34r: