I think theres something in this for al of us...

Scream Man

It is kinda like a drug though.

The ammount of different Argos and Toys R Us stores I have been to trying to find the Cybertroinian Jetfire, I finally get one on eBay and sudenly Toys R Us get 10 in stock. I kinda think that Smack or Crystal Meth would be eaisier to get.

Poor guy. It's a terrible tragedy to have people addicted to toys. The sellers at toyshops need to take responsibility and have special lists of people to not sell to to help society deal with the problem. Of course then it will just go underground and he will just get the toys on the blackmarket where the problem continues. Organised criminals will get into the illegal toy seller area and feed the addiction making it hard to monitor and control.

Ah ...time to go to the toy shop for my next fix..

My older brother who is 27 this year is just like that guy,, he always ends up buying a action figure of some other toy every time he goes out, hes probably got thousands of them. If only that number was real i would call it.