All the robots were kung-fu fighting...

I think you meant to do this....

Fight! Jitsu no tetsuo![/url ]

I can't seem to turn the UBB code off, so I left a space on the end of the last tag. Need to remove that space between the l and ] on the end....

Done properly, it should look like this....

Fight! Jitsu no tetsuo!

Maybe we'll see Mobile suits or Destroids in our lifetimes after all. If we're lucky a variable.

Edited by Anubis

But are they fast. If it takes a few minutes for them to deliver a kick....that would be....um....bad?

Rob MN

They are quite fast. There are some movies available in the japanese site liks.

I've seen some of these robots in a discovery channel documentary sometime ago. The size of the things are rougly like the Yammie 1/48s (just imagine a self transforming and walking valk...) In that show the robots were very agile but they fall very easily.

01145843.jpg

But are they fast.  If it takes a few minutes for them to deliver a kick....that would be....um....bad?

Rob MN

I've seen some of these robots in a discovery channel documentary sometime ago. The size of the things are rougly like the Yammie 1/48s (just imagine a self transforming and walking valk...) In that show the robots were very agile but they fall very easily.

01145843.jpg

That would be my only hope if they revolt on us. Just hope they still are unstable and just tip them over so they can't kick us.

But are they fast.  If it takes a few minutes for them to deliver a kick....that would be....um....bad?

Rob MN

01145843.jpg

That would be my only hope if they revolt on us. Just hope they still are unstable and just tip them over so they can't kick us.

neo......................................................................

wake up neo......................................................

the matrix has you...............................................

knock knock.............................................................