Roy pitches tent -- episode 15

danth

I'm not too keen on my SDF Macross. Is that before or after he died? If it's after, I mean c'mon now, Claudia wasn't that hot, lol...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a case of your wishful thinking. I think it's his knee, but if I'm wrong DAMN!... :D

Actually, I'd be a little disappointed if that's all Roy was packin', especially for his height. So I'm going to have to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume his "tent" is instead a lean-to.

• 4 weeks later...

i got something better, in macross 2 when the singer waves to the crowed and gets in to the metal siren you can see under her skirt, most notably a red line ;)

Yes, I believe that's been posted before.

Yes, I believe that's been posted before.

yah i posted about it a long time ago, but it was locked out of fear of what "the children" would do wanting to know what a "slit" was as i put it in the post, it would seem that "pitching a tent" isn't as contraversial for some reason.

yah i posted about it a long time ago, but it was locked out of fear of what "the children" would do wanting to know what a "slit" was as i put it in the post, it would seem that "pitching a tent" isn't as contraversial for some reason.

Could be his arms under that blanket. :D The Wendy Ryder shot is as close to Britney getting into a car.