It Doesn't Get More 80's Than This

JELEINEN

Someone posted a link to this on another board: http://www.force-3.com/

It doesn't look like it ever actually aired, but man mea at 10 years old in 1983 would have loved it. Heck, as cheesey as it looks, I'd probably still like it now.

That show looks so inane I am leaning towards the idea that it was a spoof. I mean...even as TOYS those cars would look too over the top. And those charater descriptions? They belong on the back of a GI Joe box (and that is sort of an insult to GI Joe).

I am glad my childhood was not polluted with a cheesier, live-action, MASK show.

The horror...the horror....

Doesn't surprise me a bit though. Just another of the untold number of TV show pilots that never got picked up by any studios. Who knows just how many treasure troves of cheesiness lie buried in TV studio vaults waiting to be discovered for our masochistic enjoyment....

The 'cowboy' is familiar allright--that's actor Brad Johnson, who's been in a variety of movies/television--mostly of the B-grade variety--shows over the years, most recently as a recurring char on CSI.