What's left for the Yamato 1/60 line?

Draykov

It took me a while to put my faith in the 1/48 line. Once I did though, I sort of turned my back on the 1/60 (though I couldn't resist getting the VT-1 and VE-1).

So, what's potentially left for the 1/60 line? I'm not sure how likely any of these are or whether the demand would be enough to convince Yamato to make them, but this is what I've come up with:

Q-Rau

Destroids

GBP-1 armor (yup, it's on its way: 1:60 GBP-1 !?)

TV Max VF-1A

TV/DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A

cannon fodder VF-1J

Hikaru/Max VF-1S

Cat's Eye recon plane

SF-3A Lancer II

Mecha from the other Macross series

Thoughts?

Edited by Draykov

Max's Virgin Road VF-1D

Although a lot of folks would say that's just more of the same thing combined, I think that'd be cool. That one never occured to me.

Max's Virgin Road VF-1D

What does that look like?

Technically, I like 1/48s a lot better than the 1/60. I bought too many 1/60 DRYL ones. 2 of each. 1 would be fine but after 1/48, I have to turn my back on it. If I didn't, I would be flat broke.

Max's Virgin Road VF-1D

What does that look like?

Technically, I like 1/48s a lot better than the 1/60. I bought too many 1/60 DRYL ones. 2 of each. 1 would be fine but after 1/48, I have to turn my back on it. If I didn't, I would be flat broke.

Same as the regular VF-1D, except with Max's VF-1J paint job. It's the one he's flying during his wedding.

But doesn't it have a VF-1A head?

Well, then it wouldn't be a VF-1D would it? The Hasegawa kit is based on the original release VF-1D (orange and tan) so that's definitely got the usual D head.

Edited by Draykov