Finally

kanedaestes

So maybe i am blind and can no longer find the thread about collections, but none the less BEHOLD! I have finally acquired a camera so here is mine. It isn't huge but it is mine. Also i am aware of the dust on them, but unfortunately since i moved into this room i havent had the space to properly display, or change, or even dust and clean them. I pretty much set them up and left them this way for the past couple of months. Any on to the show

post-2350-1159674498_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1159674551_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1159674582_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1159674621_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice pieces. ;)

collection... crap... I really should clean that room soon :unsure: . Maybe if I'm lucky I will find that elusive sdf-1 arm I haven't seen in 2 years. honestly I will probably just throw eliwiens matsu 1j on the growing pile in the center of the room and plant more citrus tree's and bamboo instead :rolleyes:

It's nice to have displayed toys but I love my collection enough not to trust it around my wife or pets. I never let the wife drive the camaro either... and she bought it for me :lol:

Hey nice collection Kanedaestes!

I know all about the dust factor...I'm thinking about shrinkwrapping the valkyries but yet to find out how.

Here's my collection, it's not much...but moving it to our new house was a challenge. That was the heaviest box during the entire move...sheeesh!

We could not pass it through the doorway, so we had to unload outside and carry each item.

post-2303-1160594411_thumb.jpg

Edited by doodler7

Here's my collection, it's not much...but moving it to our new house was a challenge.

Hey man, you can't put that collection down, there's more there than meets the eye.

Nice collection! Lately, the way I display my collection is in Fighter mode only....

Your place must be huge... I like my toys in jet mode but man... it's amazing how quick you run out of space when you do that. Gradually all my toys are being posed in battloid :(

Edited by jenius

Here's my collection, it's not much...but moving it to our new house was a challenge. That was the heaviest box during the entire move...sheeesh!

We could not pass it through the doorway, so we had to unload outside and carry each item.

Oh, man, I know what you're talking about. I'm in the midst of moving right now, and ended up with about 6 boxes, each about half the size of the one in your pictures. The transportation aspect was bad, but what was worse was packing it all up :wacko: Took many hours, spread over the course of a few nights.

So i just found out i finally get to move out of the dorms on base and get my own space, so now i have to pack up the collection. But the place will have more space, and i can have a place to properly display them, and they shalt be dust free.