Guld Bowman - 1/6 scale scratch built

to177

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you a project which I just finished. It took me bout 6 month to work on this particular built. This was done sparingly with watever time I had. Just finished the small detail on the kit, primed and it's now ready for paint.

Using a recast 1/6 Berserk kit, along with epoxy putty(took me awhile to figure out how to use it properly), plastic styrene sheets and wave optional part, I would like to present to you Guld Bowman from Macross Plus.

Dedicated to all Pioneers....enjoy!

to177

post-1652-1158649808_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158649984_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158649995_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158650006_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158650019_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158650034_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1158650039_thumb.jpg

Edited by to177

Lucy Mcmillan? I'll do her only if she's hotttttttt! :D:p

Thx everyone for the compliment! :) There are a few areas which should of been more accurate to the lineart(butt cushion), but tat's my lack in skill and patience :p I'll try to add the bump to the side of his jaw, hopefully I'm successfull.

MT,

I believed tat by our member Xtoys. He also created a Guld action figure as well. :)

Just a slight correction ... it's "xstoys." biggrin.gif

My bad, thx for the correction bro :p BTW, thx for the photos..your figures are awesome and that's what inspired me on this project.

Hot dam thats the best looking figure I have seen, its just un holy how you sculpted it, any plans on doing a recast.

Would love to cast this for you guys, just don't know how. Any takers?

to177

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rework on his jaw line, it didn't came out as I expected but it's starting to grow on me now. :lol: Anyways, hope you guys like it.

to177

I don't like the face on it. It looks like he's sucking on some lemons after brushing his teeth. It started out promising but somewhere it took a wrong turn. I blame EXO, if that guy hadn't suggested that jaw thing I think it would have turned out OK. I also blame him for the fact Tom Cruise went crazy and the dollar is weak against the YEN.

You know, if you look at either sculpt, Guld's got some SERIOUS eyebrows. They probably would keep the rain off his face!:lol: Not a crack on your sculpts, they're both great (even "lemon" Guld). I suck at sculpting people. - MT